Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Printworks are opening a new 'Inkwells' area which seems to be a smaller room for up and coming acts to complement the main room

There was a separate room at times open at the back of the main hall... would this be said room? I just remember it being pitch black in there

There was a separate room at times open at the back of the main hall... would this be said room? I just remember it being pitch black in there
Nope, that was the Dark Room. The new one is apparently directly under the main room, assume just round from where the loos/downstairs bar is

Finishes at 11?

The toon will just be absolutely bouncing by then mate, just follow the crowd 😀 Make it up as you go🤪
Yes Shindig is 3pm - 11pm 👍 Mates have been looking for a clubbing club for after, imagine they'll be 'enjoying themselves' and might not fit in on The Bigg Market in semi normal pubs!

I have no inside knowledge on this but tell them to keep an eye on shindigs socials on the day. id be very surprised if one/some of the djs aren’t gunna play at Digital (which is right next door to the day event) on the night time
Yeah I’m surprised nothing has been announced.

Rain coat at the ready, looks like it might be a soggy one 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back