Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
was buzzing like an old fridge to try and fail miserably to get tickets for this when seen it. till seen you have to be from one of the Merseyside areas to even try
Lucky Merseyside....I really hope all being well that they will start to do events again they have done testing/similar events before all was fine and then nothing happened after that

was buzzing like an old fridge to try and fail miserably to get tickets for this when seen it. till seen you have to be from one of the Merseyside areas to even try
Going to be an unbelievable weekend in Liverpool. I’ve already got tickets on the Sunday to see Blossoms. 5,000 people no social distancing. I don’t think I can hack doing circus the day before though, it will ruin the gig for me. But the good times (and raves) are coming.

Drumsheds London announce Pyramid Amnesia special - I think this will be the closest I've be getting to Ibiza this summer!

Only two months until we can rave in the UK - Boris speech on Monday says nothing in the data causing a delay to the roadmap - the vaccine is working better then everyone expected!

I think it is terrible countries like Wales under a left-Labour government says no resume to normality (i.e clubs) until 2022 - people may not like this government but at least we have this summer with full festivals & clubs to look forward too.

Will residents of other countries on here be looking to travel to England this summer for a rave?

1619172778241.png

Drumsheds London announce Pyramid Amnesia special - I think this will be the closest I've be getting to Ibiza this summer!

Only two months until we can rave in the UK - Boris speech on Monday says nothing in the data causing a delay to the roadmap - the vaccine is working better then everyone expected!

I think it is terrible countries like Wales under a left-Labour government says no resume to normality (i.e clubs) until 2022 - people may not like this government but at least we have this summer with full festivals & clubs to look forward too.

Will residents of other countries on here be looking to travel to England this summer for a rave?

View attachment 11823
I am desperate......I will go if I don't have to quarantine and if nothing happening in Ibiza September

What a shame Wales has advised no clubbing till 2022...I really hope Spain don't say that they haven't given any indication at all when we can party in Spain

View attachment 11823
That's not quite the case in Wales.
Our road map hasn't been the same of England and a tentative approach taken with announcing easing of restrictions, but they are still happening.

An announcement is due today regarding indoor hospitality, which is rumoured to be brought in line with England.

In fact there is a festival taking place in July 2021 which is being supported by the Welsh Government as a trial event.

Last edited:
Apologies - was reading the below link and felt sorry for the Welsh....

Described Boris Johnson's 21st June roadmap 'fanciful' - I think its fanciful to have hospitality closed & lockdown when there is on average 1 death a day in Wales!

Apologies - was reading the below link and felt sorry for the Welsh....

Described Boris Johnson's 21st June roadmap 'fanciful' - I think its fanciful to have hospitality closed & lockdown when there is on average 1 death a day in Wales!
Yeah I take your point. Although, the Wales on line is a pretty low rent newspaper here.

The good thing though is that we are definitely on track, and (all being well) there will be events taking place over the next few months.

Big Love festival will be a good tester event and will hopefully pave the way for other things to go ahead here in Wales.

Last edited:
I got just a bit excited last night seeing the videos from the pilot event in Liverpool. The atmosphere looked incredible.

This tweet from Merseyside Police and the many disparaging comments underneath made me roll my eyes though. Twitter really is a vile place isn’t it?

Attachments

• D509ECE3-76BB-4AC9-A5D4-ED1989037989.png
    D509ECE3-76BB-4AC9-A5D4-ED1989037989.png
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back