Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
so only temperature checks in tulum STILL?! After rapid testing having become available and cheaper? These are events for young people. Everybody knows by now that most covid infected younger people don't have a fever at all. These undetected corona punters can infect dozens of others at the party, who may not have such a strong immune system or react differently to the virus.
This is completely irresponsible and I am very disappointed by Väth, Klock and Dubfire for getting involved in this :/

If I'm going out again before all this is 100% over then only to parties who do 15 minute rapid tests before entering.

Last edited:
so only temperature checks in tulum STILL?! After rapid testing having become available and cheaper? These are events for young people. Everybody knows by now that most covid infected younger people don't have a fever at all. These undetected corona punters can infect dozens of others at the party, who may not have such a strong immune system or react differently to the virus.
This is completely irresponsible and I am very disappointed by Väth, Klock and Dubfire for getting involved in this :/

If I'm going out again before all this is 100% over then only to parties who do 15 minute rapid tests before entering.
Non of these parties will happen..

I thought they had lots of procedures put in place? not just temp checks,

re zamna tulum, I stick to what I said a few days ago, a missed chance to show the world the industry can take things serious and simply rapid test everyone. and if those parties take place (w/o testing) and things don't go well it could backfire for other places too.

re zamna tulum, I stick to what I said a few days ago, a missed chance to show the world the industry can take things serious and simply rapid test everyone. and if those parties take place (w/o testing) and things don't go well it could backfire for other places too.
Yes... I was thinking WMC in Miami could be the deal breaker.. does that still be on in March?

Studio 338 Apr-Jun presale started today. Still tickets for everything, so people maybe not v confident in it going ahead

modernity/caprices (the guys doing the mountaintop festivals in switzerland) are doing TWO DOUBLE EDITIONS IN 2021:

april: 9-11 and 16-18
september: 17-19 and 24-26

actually just seen on their socials that you need a negative covid test to access the festival this year. a sensible move

EDIT: they even seem to offer on site testing now.

word i've heard is Zamna is being postponed...

word i've heard is Zamna is being postponed...

as much as I'm sorry for friends of mine who are either already there or bound to go there (most of them to work), I genuinely think it'd be for the best to postpone it (I also know some of you will think this is bullshit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back