Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
EGG is prime location for that too:cry:

Doubt I'd ever be there again at my advanced age, but had some times in there

not been there for a while, last time we tried door seemed a bit aggy, being run by Eastern European’s in balaclavas basically... but agreed their location and the development around there is worrying.

I lived in 1 year and it was recently opened, some great day time sessions on the roof

I for one would not chance it, definitely not from Europe.. prices last year at these parties were on Ibiza level with Drinks 10+ . flights and accom $$$$$$. Get there and that wealthy beautiful caravan scarf house crowd will get all the tickets/seats for all the best parties if they even happen and Joe blogs will be left at some beach outside these well secured jungle locations scratching his head and surrounded by folks selling everything from fish tacos to meth...it wouldn't bother me to be on a public locals beach with $1 beers $1 tacos and quality meth but if I was going for the jungle party experience I would give it alot of thought that they probably won't happen. Posters, lineups and tickets mean SFA in the current climate..it's only paper at the end of the day..

Last edited:
If you have a high temp the medical team sort you out ?? I always have a high temperature on the dabble... I would be screwed ??
In a jungle.. LoL.. who in their right mind would go through all that nonsense.. you would have a better time on the beach minding your own business... seriously though you would have to go to something like this on your own, imagine going with your partner and one of you lights up and next minute wisked away on a stretcher LoL.. fckn hell...

In a jungle.. LoL.. who in their right mind would go through all that nonsense.. you would have a better time on the beach minding your own business... seriously though you would have to go to something like this on your own, imagine going with your partner and one of you lights up and next minute wisked away on a stretcher LoL.. fckn hell...
I would probably go through that nonsense just to have a party right about now.....

It's a lot but I wud feel fairly safe if I partied there....If I passed the bloody checks that they do

not sure if this means Zamna can happen still or not...

2 dead..☹️

yeah it's what I had mentioned a few weeks back, but at least zamna keep on churning out line up after line up.

after seeing zamna's covid protocol I personally think it's a lost opportunity to show it could be done safely by rapid testing everyone.

I really don't know why people think things can go ahead at the moment. Line ups and tickets are only pieces of paper at the end of the day... I saw a video from Tulum last week so posh scarf wearer took a little walk around the beach hotel Saying sad to be leaving,we had a great time, great friends great music..? there was nobody there and the music was just on his phone...I would think very hard about anything you read from tulum.$$$$$$ there were 3 shot and two killed at a 60% capacity party as stated above.. so imagine European and American scarfravers arriving all excited and buzzing to be let loose...

Crazy! Packed dj booth some wearing face masks some not, no social distancing... Can't believe his is allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back