Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really my thing anymore but a few good DJs they book but it’s a juggernaut - sold out Printworks in under an hour this morning 😵‍💫

Damn those pesky kids!

watch the vids of the latest SG event at WHP and tell me you'd be ok with the queue's getting in and how busy it was inside.
Lots of money for the promoters all while the customer gets mugged off big time.
Putting an age limit will be doing everyone a favour

Bunch of whoppas go to such events its facts. You see the videos of all the fighting ?

Bunch of clueless sheep (which happen to be cunts at the same time)

I’ve been firmly put off going to such events in the uk after a couple of past experiences…if you look hard enough theres still proper parties with proper people thankfully

Always a tricky weekend in the UK, but all signs point to The Beams being massively under sold today. Anyone going?

Some interesting bookings for Circoloco Thailand in January:

Goldie and Shygirl stand out amongst the more obvious names

Went to The Beams yesterday. I don't think it has that "wow" factor that you got from walking into Tobacco Dock or Printworks for the first time, but still has a lot of potential. Sound needs tightening imo. Was a sweat box in the mixer. Could've gone in shorts and t-shirt

Even though it was JJ, Seb Zito and Chris Stussy, crowd was decent. Didn't encounter a single knobhead

Went to print works after the football last friday for TOU. They were on all night and for the last 2 hours it was a classic set from their life and death days. Best 2 hours ive seen of them in years.

Great night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back