Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this when the vid came out from WHP showing the lads who were wearing balaclavas/snoods/glasses, who'd apparently been robbing people.

Similar to them shit bushmater/trekking hats the young uns wear at raves and festivals, sure the balaclavas a stab at a fashion trend.
I know the vids you mean but this looks different. These lot look like they’re there for the party rather than being aggy…very Strange

Kerri Chandler, DJ Deep, Antal and Melle Brown all exceptionally good at KOKO last night. Another alcohol-free dance for me. A big plus point that everybody backstage danced all night - truly an extension of the dancefloor.

One comment on KOKO security: the pat down was a little OTT. Less physically invasive than fabric's, but felt more accusational. "We know you've got drugs and we will find them."

Outernet looks a good space, anyone been to anything yet ? Nice location for travelling back south than east London venues !

Outernet looks a good space, anyone been to anything yet ? Nice location for travelling back south than east London venues !
Was meant to be there last Saturday for Joseph Capriati but my friend was called in to work so we weren't able to make it:spank:

For those bothered - Carola, Ben Sterling & East End Dubs doing a Music On after party at E1 next weekend - 3am-Midday

Anyone go to the Drumsheds opening at the weekend? The back video screen looks very impressive, but the main room strikes me as being very wide, the complete opposite to Printworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back