Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one for me - but seemingly Marco Carola is playing a 'surprise' set at E1 in London Friday 1st April with Davide Squillace. Also at Printworks that night so nice double bubble gig....

£40 with £10 going to Ukraine related charities apparently

Loses alot of luster by moving date and having a site change. Having the main day on a sunday isnt great aswell

Theyve lost alot of there big names in the switch including Hawtin.
what a shame, Boston Manor was/is a perfect location for it, the wooded area worked class for the house sets, the bridge is phenomenal to spend an afternoon in for summat a bit heavier.. never been to Trent but topping the prior is going to be a challenge. feel for them

Oh shit I am going to that on Saturday, booked my hotel so would be near to boston manor park ugh
you can pick up the Picadilly line from boston manor straight to cockfosters and walk it.. pain in the arse mind cause its a long slog to it from West Id change hotels to somehere East personally old street / angel / kings cross bit shorter of a mission and then youve got fabric on your door step

you can pick up the Picadilly line from boston manor straight to cockfosters and walk it.. pain in the arse mind cause its a long slog to it from West Id change hotels to somehere East personally old street / angel / kings cross bit shorter of a mission and then youve got fabric on your door step
Thanks.... yes that is a pain like 1 hour away

Just try to decide with my friend...mite fuxk london and go bcn sonar festival... my friend lives in bcn too and would be cheaper

Was great to see Ultra back in action. Some good sets from the Resistance megastructure on YouTube. Carlcox played a live set which was interesting.

Was great to see Ultra back in action. Some good sets from the Resistance megastructure on YouTube. Carlcox played a live set which was interesting.

Not that I paid to close attention but some of the acts seemed on the wrong stages (to small) and people like Adam Beyer playing in the day, although in that mega structure thing.

Anyone go to Sven at E1 or Kolsch at Fabric this weekend ? Any reports ?

I see Sven is going to be at the new refurbed Koko in June so going to try and make that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back