Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORANGE YARD
HOUSE MUSIC IN THE HEART OF SOHO
Organic House fans and Burners, rejoice! We have a magical weekend ahead with Night Dreamers Present Crussen on Friday

🤢

Last edited:
Maybe I need to give it another go - admittedly most of my visits have been the tail end of a weekend for Fuse there 2012 ish as a Sunday lunch time event and I possible wasn't in the best of health back then ;)

Only in Berlin clubs open for 6 days straight to celebrate re-opening....

If you haven't been, you don't know what you're missing. This will be special...

Tuesday is public holiday in Berlin - normally it would be three days only ;)
Work the whole weekend, hope to be able to join on Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Sounds like LWE had a nightmare with their York Hall event with Overmono last night and subsequently cancelled their Event there tonight.

Reports it was massively over capacity due to ticket scans not working, only 3 staff working behind the bar for the whole venue, no cloakroom & fire service / local council were having a good look round.

Not like them as their organisation is normally spot on

Last edited:
Long awaited Koko refurb is nearly done and looks like they are starting a dedicated in house programming of dance music for the weekends.

Some big names and a real mix to get them going. Know a couple of people involved so will definitely be checking it out

is any of the hard house/trance heads on here going to Tidy trax @ Mint warehouse in april? haven't done a tidy event since probably Tall Trees many moons ago but fancy it.. probably the only event on all of Mints roster that is worth a look in

is any of the hard house/trance heads on here going to Tidy trax @ Mint warehouse in april? haven't done a tidy event since probably Tall Trees many moons ago but fancy it.. probably the only event on all of Mints roster that is worth a look in
Not me pal but I’ve got a ticket for Cristoph he is due to play a 6hr set I think.
Quite like some of his stuff so I’m hoping I’m in a fit state as it’s the day after a pal of mine’s wedding! We shall see

Was at e1 for jeff mills on sat and was a pretty piss poor party i have to say
didn't think that would go ahead tbh seems he couldn't attend Hidden Friday.. like E1 and love Mills but the last time a seen him it wasn't the best of sets by a long shot
Not me pal but I’ve got a ticket for Cristoph he is due to play a 6hr set I think.
Quite like some of his stuff so I’m hoping I’m in a fit state as it’s the day after a pal of mine’s wedding! We shall see
there's only one way pal, straight through crew it 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back