Clockwork Orange 2018

Same here for Healy but will stay for Tall Paul & Seb, then switch to get the last half hour of B & P...Not too fussed about oakenfold as he can be very miss when ive seen him over the years....

Same here for Healy but will stay for Tall Paul & Seb, then switch to get the last half hour of B & P...Not too fussed about oakenfold as he can be very miss when ive seen him over the years....

Totally agree about Oakenfold. Seen him last night at Ministry and he was dreadful. Now we all know he never been the best mixer but even music selection was terrible last night.

They have just slightly changed the times. Healy for example is on at 5.50

I’m getting there for Healy then switching to the seal pit for the remainder. Happy to see Jason bye get the last hour that will go off
It’s a shame there’s an overlap with Terry Farley. Terry’s the one dj that I really want to see in that lineup, although Jeremy was good fun there last year.

What’s the deal with that? Ie, the keeping quiet

I can only think they’re trying to keep the numbers down at the beach as it’s been out of hand the last couple of years.
Every other year the line up for the beach has been out a couple of months in advance.

I can only think they’re trying to keep the numbers down at the beach as it’s been out of hand the last couple of years.
Every other year the line up for the beach has been out a couple of months in advance.
That has crossed my mind, but is that a viable strategy though?

The more it’s talked about the less likely it will go on ,,
They have some serious problems with noise restrictions and fines they will have to pay
Plus the perfect no of people down there is around 1500-2000
Not many nights are trying to reduce the amount of people coming !!!

The more it’s talked about the less likely it will go on ,,
They have some serious problems with noise restrictions and fines they will have to pay
Plus the perfect no of people down there is around 1500-2000
Not many nights are trying to reduce the amount of people coming !!!
So are you saying it’s in doubt?

Back