Clockwork Orange 2018

for first impression, even bounded to my friend djs, she doesnt look friendly eg she didnt acept fb frienship 5 years ago :D ,sounds weird :lol: its not all about fb but even playing house, i'll,have other more friendly dj to support :p
Dj pippi accepted the FB frienship Alfredo too, and an unknow a little picky? :rolleyes: all ocb djs accepted the friendship...

for first impression, even bounded to my friend djs, she doesnt look friendly eg she didnt acept fb frienship 5 years ago :D ,sounds weird :lol: its not all about fb but even playing house, i'll,have other more friendly dj to support :p
Dj pippi accepted the FB frienship Alfredo too, and an unknow a little picky? :rolleyes: all ocb djs accepted the friendship...
Perhaps she didn’t want bothering every two minutes for a guest list spot

:rolleyes: I got some CO djs on my Fb I won't dare to ask free guestlist ,it required some little bounding b4 asking..e.g. I 've Never ask to Dj Pippi ,neither all Destino Pacha Hi Ibz residents(unless having little bounding),I got some little behaviour/tuition :p
Last gossip for my fans, :DI just ask yesterday former lady pacha dancer met Heart Closing 17 for Pacha guestlist,only labyrinth :cool:,,looks like I'll do Labyrinth Closing :lol: beside those with Erick Morillo,Solomun only if by her side,any Destino party la Troya ,Lio tuesday Thursday .Ibz sound good b4 starting :)
At airport waiting/resting for plane taking off 12h15
See u at Benimussa All Co people and Hi Glitterbox at night...Don t be shy to come to say hello ;)

Last edited:
Back