Clockwork Orange 2018

A shame the majority of the same crowd wouldn’t go to a club with music being played from the present day. I get the nostalgia thing, but listening to nothing but old music over three days year in year out?

I love some present day stuff but clubbing in the UK isn’t really an option for me... or it’s incredibly rare. It’s a few days of sunshine, great music/nostalgia and the chance to misbehave away from the kids for a long weekend. I had an absolute f***ing ball

A shame the majority of the same crowd wouldn’t go to a club with music being played from the present day. I get the nostalgia thing, but listening to nothing but old music over three days year in year out?

Why does it bother you so much? Not the first time I’ve seen you make a comment like this.

Yesterday was amazing! Tall Paul & Seb blasting out the trance classics was off the scale! Es Paradis brilliant! Managed to stay until around 5am. Bring on the beach tomorrow :twisted:
Is it at the usual place mate?

It’s actually quite good Dirk.
It’s the crowd that makes it, proper oldy clubbers. If you could have that crowd at one of your Queens nights (which already attracts the right people in my experience ) you’d be pleased.

Why does it bother you so much? Not the first time I’ve seen you make a comment like this.
I totally get what he is saying here. The people going to this event and I know so many who are there this weekend,are proper good old fashioned ravers who you are always gonna have a great time partying with. But the music which was great at the time just sounds a bit tedious and boring nowadays. I’m certainly not surprised to see your suit case at the door.

I totally get what he is saying here. The people going to this event and I know so many who are there this weekend,are proper good old fashioned ravers who you are always gonna have a great time partying with. But the music which was great at the time just sounds a bit tedious and boring nowadays. I’m certainly not surprised to see your suit case at the door.
A lot is classics with a “twist”, it’s not just Joe Smooth

Give me a crowd of the old guard dancing in the sun all day and everyone enjoying themselves over the moody ketted folk dressed in black over sized tshirts you see at present day clubs.

I went Es Paradis 2015 and Sankeys 2016 but didn’t managed last year as went a different month and missed this years as going out in September. Both Years I went it was quality. So many happy smiling people. How was Oakenfold last night? The videos I saw he looked like he was superb and played a proper old Housey set

I went Es Paradis 2015 and Sankeys 2016 but didn’t managed last year as went a different month and missed this years as going out in September. Both Years I went it was quality. So many happy smiling people. How was Oakenfold last night? The videos I saw he looked like he was superb and played a proper old Housey set
He was good, but for us we wanted something a little bit more lively. Switched to Jason Bye, who smashed it.

Back