Clockwork Orange 2018

announced today if you are getting the ticket bus combo, the buses are between 2-3...looks like an early start to get on it ;)

Last edited:
very early..im glad i didnt buy the combo with Co but tickets at spotlight as i get refunded right away , for Es paraside CO
ES paradise Co has nothing to deal with the one last year at Sankeys i missed opting for Glitterbox last year

Surprised Bye is willing to walk into the place after what he had to say about them earlier in the summer.

He definitely thought twice about it, but he is very loyal to CW. He and CDC were totally shafted by Mari Sol. I went in there a few weeks ago, I thought the place was looking tired, very tired. The sound system was awful and I really don't think the staff will cope either. The management really don't have got a clue.

I will still go but prob leave after Ingrams set, as he is a local lad.

Can't wait for the daytime though, the last couple of hours in the Seal Pit will be awesome, Peezy & Blocko and then Bysie to finish, they really know how to smash a terrace.

the last couple of hours in the Seal Pit will be awesome, Peezy & Blocko and then Bysie to finish, they really know how to smash a terrace
That’s where I’ll be. Think those two hours will be as good a party atmosphere as your likely to get all weekend

Back