Clockwork Orange 2018

Your only option would probably be for you to be at San An harbour around 6pm on the Thursday evening before it leaves & chance your arm- there may be spaces available if you’re desperate to go.
thanks mate, i may try this

That boat was 200 first come first served. It sold out in no time but I did see someone ask on fb the other day if any places were left and Danny replied saying might be

Sorry i meant on Spotlight.

Refundable tickets just-in-casey
Both tickets online since yesterday.

Got mine for clockstock, will buy CO Es paradise here, early july as kind of 9 spotlight tickets already bought for July aug n closing add 2 from club website

I seen on the Clockwork Orange Facebook page that tickets sales have surpassed 2000. It's going to be fairly chaotic if 2000 people turn up to Nassau Tanit on Sunday!

Got a feeling it might have outgrown itself already :oops: I'm probably not going to come out for it this year. Maybe a bad call but hey ho hopefully later in the month instead depending on how things go at home.

going to be totally different this year

last year sankies this year a massive event on the Friday

this year they are not advertising the Sunday it was to busy but I think just having the people in the know going will help them ,,

I'm doing Friday at the zoo then going to Bossa for a few drinks in dunes a little residents afters.....Shhhh

then save myself for the Sunday going in hard

Back