Celebs in Ibiza

Spotted Toby amstis (heart radio dj) at hard rock hotel......no no one know him, anyone... ok I’ll grab my coat.

o_O
many names dropped i have never a clue there..for non french people, u can say the same for
Joey Starr spoted Hard rock ibiza from pic with parisian girl contact this afternoon housing hard rock hotel..looksl ike i got many girls on my contacts housin there :D
Famous french rapper,Old Dirty Bastard look a like Yo!Yo!

Last edited:
^ ^ Just checked it, Toby made a low offer on a high price place at "Costa Tarida".
It was rejected. :rolleyes:
I saw that, would of thought that be a bit embarrassing for him! He also looked at a place in PDB, which was part of the VIP Jet Apartments down the beach a bit, god can you imagine buying a place there!

Was also surprised he has a girlfriend! His voice makes you think he bats... never judge a book eh!

I saw that, would of thought that be a bit embarrassing for him! He also looked at a place in PDB, which was part of the VIP Jet Apartments down the beach a bit, god can you imagine buying a place there!

Was also surprised he has a girlfriend! His voice makes you think he bats... never judge a book eh!
Are you talking about the female that was looking with him?
If so, that was his sister....

Gutted I missed Dan Carter at DC-10 Monday if he really was there! Not so gutted about missing rapey footballers though..........

Joe Hart was in VIP at FMIF Pacha last night pretty sure a few other players there too, one from PSG but couldn’t name them.

Back