Celebs in Ibiza

Roger Federer was at Ants opening yesterday.

Oliva , Federer are from the same town Basel.
DdlnO7uUQAAxjt4.jpg

Last edited:
On the same day two summers ago, Jack Whitehall with a group of friends inc his actress girlfriend (she’s in that Humans show) eating pizza and putting on the early entry cheap wristbands for el row.

Later, in the queue for el row, footballer Ruben Loftus Cheek who will be spending this summer at the World Cup for England, quite the change in two years time

On the same day two summers ago, Jack Whitehall with a group of friends inc his actress girlfriend (she’s in that Humans show) eating pizza and putting on the early entry cheap wristbands for el row.

Later, in the queue for el row, footballer Ruben Loftus Cheek who will be spending this summer at the World Cup for England, quite the change in two years time
I’m sure he will be in Ibiza late June. No England player is gonna let a football tournament get in the way of their annual June summer holiday.

I seen Jack Whitehall in 2015 at OBC, he knew someone in our group so had a couple of drinks with him and his mates, he was on a stag do if i remember correctly!

The day before i was at a former footballers wedding, there was a few current and ex pros there!

Back