Celebs in Ibiza

sure but but they can came back as u and me in ibz :D
As far as i am concerned the only celeb ive seen was Jean Paul Gautier ibz harbor in year 00...

I also saw Jean Paul Guetier in Ibiza town, standing outside some bar (probably gay), I think he is very regular visitor though so not that amazing.

My mate saw the woman that plays Perry out of Kevin and Perry at Space once, he said she was f***ed out her face

I also saw Jean Paul Guetier in Ibiza town, standing outside some bar (probably gay), I think he is very regular visitor though so not that amazing.

My mate saw the woman that plays Perry out of Kevin and Perry at Space once, he said she was f***ed out her face
JPG was always at Pacha and Dôme in the 90's...i saw him several times.

Peter stringfellow got his dog lead wrapped around my chair leg in a bar in marina botafoch a few years back. He was decent enough. I think he had his daughter with him haha. Also saw that bloke who can't sing a note from primal screamzzzz getting off a very small yacht. Maybe a dingy.

Best celeb bromance I've seen in ibiza was prince nasem hamed and comedian Lee Evans in Ibiza town port

Last edited:
Back