Celebs in Ibiza

Germaine

Don't know if this will take off or not, but thought it would be cool to post pics of celebs visiting Ibiza this year.

Kick it off with Michael Carrick and his misses

Bpg9W2tIQAAQ0tP.jpg:large

"Michael Carrick", "jose Enrique" ...

wtf ??? who are these fools ?
haha ..."celebs" my azz ... neverheard of any of these dumbf***s and they look way to uninteresting to google them bastids ;)

Well, by Celebs, I was more leaning towards footballers. Anyone with balls would know who they are. :p

Novak Djokovic was in DC10 last week. And I also SEEN Michael Carrick at Cocoon on the terrace at around 5am.

i saw leonardo dicaprio buying coffee at vara del rey and paris hilton was in my flight.

anyways... i wish she would have been nicer.

What about some of the Spanish, Italian or English footballheroes? Do the dare to come to Ibiza before mid July?

i spotted and said hello to pete tong in a taxi last night near es vive.just wonder what he was doing there.as not billed for anything.but like some one said maybe just popped over to see carl cox as you do.

i spotted and said hello to pete tong in a taxi last night near es vive.just wonder what he was doing there.as not billed for anything.but like some one said maybe just popped over to see carl cox as you do.

he's playing at Mambo's tonight
Does anyone know who had the huge boat with the helicopter onboard that was moored off san Antonio last night?

if its the same one that was in Ibiza Town last summer, it is one of the largest yachts in the world and is owned by a member of the Emirates Royal Family. Our water taxi to Playa Den Bossa looked like a dinghy in comparison :lol:

Back