Car Hire in Ibiza

my wife generally asks him for an official receipt.
i tell him i live here and he has no right to charge me.

stephen said:
my wife generally asks him for an official receipt.
i can imagine the face of the poor guy!! :lol:

leib_downtown_2.jpg

Does anybody know if by taking the ferry to Ibiza, you can bring a car with you?!?

Guy i know rented a car last year and paid an extra fee at the start of rental that meant that whatever damage happened to the car he would not be charged for it. Quite useful for peace of mind.

LOL... fine, true... but can just any regular tourist bring a car? And do all ferries bring cars, or are some only for passengers?!

Thx guys!

Btw, where on the island is: Can Cal? Is that close to Ibiza or somewhere else?

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

That's settled then.... I'll be there a weekend in July!

Rental Car Experience: last summer we rented a car from Europcar. Luckily we took out additional insurance for damage/theft. We went to Pacha and parked the car in the dirt area, tipped one of the guys a dollar to "watch the car". When we came out we noticed a dent in the side door. The guy claimed that someone dented us on the way out of the parking lot but he was unable to get their license plate. If we didn't have the additional insurance we would have to shell out 800Euros for the damage!

Michael24 said:
There are parkingplaces enough in Ibiza-city. But beware: in the city-center you have to pay!
the same will happen in the center of san antonio in a couple of months!! :idea:

parking.jpg

Be attentive by comparing prices!
Is in the cheap prices all inclusive, especially what will happen when you have crashed the car?

I think you don't will have any problems with the big five:

Alamo and National Car Rental
Avis
Europcar
Hertz
Sixt

Back