Can Ashley Cole get more unpopular?

Biffa has surely got to leave him now :spank:

That Toni really cant have much dignity left, but having no specific career of her own she's probably stayed with JT for the fame and lifestyle. Whereas Biffa has her own career and money so she realy should kick Ashley into touch. And then come here to be consoled the Liam way ;)

I'm rapidly losing interest in higher level football. chelsea is full of absolute bell ends.

I know most of them havent got as brain, but you would think that being in a position of influence to young children, these 'supposed' role models with their short careers would be able to at least try to behave :rolleyes:

As Tiger Woods said the other day

I knew my actions were wrong, but I convinced myself that normal rules didn't apply. I never thought about who I was hurting. Instead, I thought only about myself. I ran straight through the boundaries that a married couple should live by. I thought I could get away with whatever I wanted to. I felt that I had worked hard my entire life and deserved to enjoy all the temptations around me. I felt I was entitled. Thanks to money and fame, I didn't have to go far to find them.

Absolutely spot on :!:

reading that tiger quote, he makes it sound like ALL non-rich/famous married couples never cheat, have problems, etc, etc

poor tiger, so rich and famous he wanted some on the side!! :lol::lol:

reading that tiger quote, he makes it sound like ALL non-rich/famous married couples never cheat, have problems, etc, etc

poor tiger, so rich and famous he wanted some on the side!! :lol::lol:

Well, when you are as good looking as Tiger you must have tonnes of beautiful women throwing themselves at you. But not for the money obviously, they genuinely thought they loved him because of his dashing looks and charm :spank:

Fancy shagging them in the marital bed though, what a knobhead :spank:

As for us mere non rich and famous mortals, those beautiful models (and hookers) are just a pipe dream :lol: How shallow are these Wag/model girls that hunt famous people out, then shag them for a bit of fame :?:
Basically all prostitutes most of them :!:

I am intrigued by the Biffa name for her?

Got to say I am not a massive fan of hers but for once have respect for her for dumping him. But cant help but think she will get back with him...........

I am intrigued by the Biffa name for her?

Got to say I am not a massive fan of hers but for once have respect for her for dumping him. But cant help but think she will get back with him...........

I think its a Geordie thing (Pups might clarify what it means), a Geordie pal of mine calls her it, not 100% sure, but it seems to have stuck.

As for getting back, she probably will if she doesnt crack the states :lol:

what i'm saying as well is that he makes non-rich/famous out to be nuns and monks....

Quite.

It's been said many a time by folks I know, most tabloid stories about celeb 'scandalous' behaviour pale in comparison to what normal people get up to.

I remember a NoTW thing about Colin Farrell going on a seven day bender, taking 4g of coke, 10 pills and sleeping with 3 women. We all wondered what he did for the other six days.:lol:

(Disclaimer: Taking lots of drugs is not big or clever.)

I think its a Geordie thing (Pups might clarify what it means), a Geordie pal of mine calls her it, not 100% sure, but it seems to have stuck.

As for getting back, she probably will if she doesnt crack the states :lol:

She 'biffed' the toliet attendant. See also 'Viz' Geordie character 'Biffa Bacon' who had a habit of punching everyone and anyone.

Back