Can Ashley Cole get more unpopular?

633536655755891167-RehabilitationAshleyColeChelsea-t2.jpg

I've enjoyed reading some of the descriptions of A Cole by those other women he shagged;

quotes like:

"he was small and slight, like a little bird"

"he was needy and kept wanting to cuddle"

"he was crap in bed"

For god's sake if you're gonna chuck your marriage away in the most ridiculous way possible because you can't control yourself, at least come out of it looking like a charismatic Cad, rather than a pathetic, sleazy little boy.

Zero points.:lol:

*Rumour only ...

John Terry is now desperately trying to pay off an underage girl he's been
boning (along with literally countless others), is also à12 million in gambling
debt (hence taking cash for tours,selling his Wembley box, remortgaging his
houses, dad dealing coke, Mum thieving etc), he has already borrowed 1 million
from Abramovich and has absolutely no money. There was a story a couple of
weeks ago in all the papers back about how JT was in court as a credit card
company were trying to get some money back from a guy who had gone bankrupt and
had apparently paid 40k for JTs honeymoon. He was one of JTs bookmakers who made millions from him which is why he paid for his honeymoon. JT has also had to pay Vanessa à500,000 up front and another 100k a year for the next 5 years. Young Vanessa bless her has also been sh@gging Ashley Cole whilst JT has also been having a bit of Hilario's wife. Ashley Cole and Cheryl Cole are getting divorced, he doesn't really give a sh*t about the new allegations as everyone knows she fcuks about as well and had a fling with Will I Am (and shagged him in an LA nightclub toilet).

*Rumour only ...

John Terry is now desperately trying to pay off an underage girl he's been
boning (along with literally countless others), is also à12 million in gambling
debt (hence taking cash for tours,selling his Wembley box, remortgaging his
houses, dad dealing coke, Mum thieving etc), he has already borrowed 1 million
from Abramovich and has absolutely no money. There was a story a couple of
weeks ago in all the papers back about how JT was in court as a credit card
company were trying to get some money back from a guy who had gone bankrupt and
had apparently paid 40k for JTs honeymoon. He was one of JTs bookmakers who made millions from him which is why he paid for his honeymoon. JT has also had to pay Vanessa à500,000 up front and another 100k a year for the next 5 years. Young Vanessa bless her has also been sh@gging Ashley Cole whilst JT has also been having a bit of Hilario's wife. Ashley Cole and Cheryl Cole are getting divorced, he doesn't really give a sh*t about the new allegations as everyone knows she fcuks about as well and had a fling with Will I Am (and shagged him in an LA nightclub toilet).
Hmm... well written. There are just enough known facts mixed in there as to make some of the newer allegations, far-fetched as they may be, seem plausible. But most of those supposed-revelations are not.

footballers / floozies / agents / PRs / tabloid hacks / the fans / corrupt Thai betting syndicates / mercenaries / roasting sessions / missed drug tests / fighting / newspaper allegations / bungs / court appearances / gross misconduct / points deductions / tapping up scandals / american tycoons / shady saudi businessmen / violence outside the ground / racist chanting / bar room brawls / phil collins requests / more floozies / nobody loves us but we don't care / winston bogarde / mourinho / the greatest league in the world (TM) / super saturday / we will score more one than you / in-ger-lund...

Have%20a%20break%20-%20Have%20a%20Kit%20Kat%20(small).jpg

This is all getting a bit Heat magazine...does anyone really give two sh!ts about dumn footballers in their 20s playing at 'real life'? :eek:

This is all getting a bit Heat magazine...does anyone really give two sh!ts about dumn footballers in their 20s playing at 'real life'? :eek:
To be honest, I find the British attitude towards all this amusing, frightening and sad (present company excluded, of course ;))

You pay some of these guys a few million pounds a year to play a sport and, as a result, feel entitled to know the details of their personal lives? Then you vilify them for doing things that, statistically, a large number of non-rich people are out doing every day.

As if some 20-something kids from disadvantaged backgrounds with little education and, in many cases, little intellect who have suddenly struck it rich are supposed to instantly have the best judgment on earth!

In the States, they pay top athletes twice as much (with a lower tax rate) and no one begrudges them their earnings, unlike in England with the constant talk of those evil "overpaid" footballers. No one knows/cares about athletes private lives... until they crash their car into a tree with a golf club hanging out the window.

But I suppose there is a cultural difference there in which we tend to celebrate financial success whereas in England you do seem to love to vilify it. You're like those guys in the imagined conversation of Dire Strait's "Money for Nothing" :lol:

To be honest, I find the British attitude towards all this amusing, frightening and sad (present company excluded, of course ;))

You pay some of these guys a few million pounds a year to play a sport and, as a result, feel entitled to know the details of their personal lives? Then you vilify them for doing things that, statistically, a large number of non-rich people are out doing every day.

As if some 20-something kids from disadvantaged backgrounds with little education and, in many cases, little intellect who have suddenly struck it rich are supposed to instantly have the best judgment on earth!

In the States, they pay top athletes twice as much (with a lower tax rate) and no one begrudges them their earnings, unlike in England with the constant talk of those evil "overpaid" footballers. No one knows/cares about athletes private lives... until they crash their car into a tree with a golf club hanging out the window.

But I suppose there is a cultural difference there in which we tend to celebrate financial success whereas in England you do seem to love to vilify it. You're like those guys in the imagined conversation of Dire Strait's "Money for Nothing" :lol:

we're dirty commie Europeans, that's why

as Chairman Mao once said, "the sunflower which sticks out gets chopped down"

Interesting post Morbs - hadn't considered it like that.

We do tend to revel in negativity here (ever read the commuter paper headlines in the morning?) - but I don't think that's something that's unique to the UK. American's are equally celeb obsessed and even more keen to buy into sensationalism.

I guess the bit you're referring to is the British sarcasm and dryness which can be a hilarious way of bonding in the face of fear but when that manifests as a negative it's a really unattractive and bitter trait.

British people seem to LOVE crap. Our music industry is testament to the fact - and then even moreso we appear to LOVE bitching about the level of crapness and shooting people down in flames in total innocence as though we're genuinely surprised. :rolleyes:

Re: Mr Cole, I challenge any male in their 20s to exercise monogamy and sexual continence when faced with unimaginable power, wealth and celebrity.

Marriage is a bloody farce these days anyway - what's it for exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:

That conversation wasn't actually imagined, Mark Knopler was shopping in a New York electrical store and by coincidence Dire Straits were being played, it was just when they were just getting famous.

Before he got the chance to to feel smug about his video being played in the shop, he overheard the delivery men slating the band for making "money for nothing"., while they had to slave away on deliveries.

Thus the inspiration for the song and the video.

I'm glad this knowledge has enhanced so many people's lives. :lol:

Back