Cadenza signed up for a season at a big Ibiza club

Status
Not open for further replies.
still not sure i like the idea of seeing/hearing luciano in pacha. such a big difference to when he was a resident at dc10.

still not sure i like the idea of seeing/hearing luciano in pacha. such a big difference to when he was a resident at dc10.

Pacha was the trend club ... THEN wasn't and may come back ... Just a bit affraid about the whole table/reserv thing ... but aniway pacha will be fully booked every sunday ...

I can't see Pacha putting on as much VIP for this night if he is in fact at Pacha...
This really shakes up the brand though....and gets it back to music....
Maybe I'm dreaming.... Pacha chase the money....

and space and the other ibiza-megaclubs ?
are they like "mother teresa" and/or the salvation-army ?
Exactly.

I must say, I've had great music nights at Pacha. Renaissance especially. And Sanchez in his heyday. A couple of Def Mix nights. Even Defected with Louis Vega.

When it's not overcrowded (and if you don't mind shelling out the money on occasion) it's still a good dance club with a good sound system. And there's the roof terrace for the occasional break.

But it's a place that definitely needs the right crowd with the right music to have a good night. Luciano might fit the bill...

But it's a place that definitely needs the right crowd with the right music to have a good night. Luciano might fit the bill...

Someone like Luciano is exactly what Pacha needs. Have had a few good nights in Pacha but not as many as I should have had considering the amount of times I 've went to ibiza. Pacha has never been high up my list of clubs to bother visiting.

Pacha isn't my kind of club at all - i can see why people love it and it's a beautiful looking club but i just think it lacks the atmosphere and energy that you get at other clubs in Ibiza.

The main problem for me in there was trying to move about the club when it was rammed - half of it seemed to be cordoned off for VIP areas last time I was there at a Renaissance night one Thursday in '06.

Flower Power looks really cool though, i'd go to that night.

Pacha isn't my kind of club at all - i can see why people love it and it's a beautiful looking club but i just think it lacks the atmosphere and energy that you get at other clubs in Ibiza.

The main problem for me in there was trying to move about the club when it was rammed - half of it seemed to be cordoned off for VIP areas last time I was there at a Renaissance night one Thursday in '06.

Flower Power looks really cool though, i'd go to that night.

Always say i wont go to pacha...always end up in pacha coz..i sort of miss it...but thats mainly when i go to flower power and i leave at about 5 am coz i can do the same playlist in my car on the way back home...pacha....always the same thing..in the end...you get bored by the same thing..like with Luciano...the same all the time....good luck with him...

So looks like it really is at Pacha then!
When do you think they will announce it?

Cadenza is announcing news about their Ibiza 2010 season during the Miami winter conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadenza will host parties every Sunday at Ibizan venue Pacha this summer.

Although line-up details are still to be determined at this stage, Pacha head Danny Whittle has confirmed the partnershiphttp://skrufff.com/2010/03/pacha-ibiza-land-cadenza’s-luciano/ and understandably sounds stoked at the prospect. "So to now have Luciano and the Cadenza guys doing every Sunday I have to say it is by far the best weekly line we have ever had at Pacha," he commented on what must surely be viewed as a coup for the club's credibility. "I think anyone who likes Sven's sound and who comes for the weekend will do Cadenza on Sunday and Sven on Monday," he added.

Cadenza's stint is due to begin as of Sunday June 6th and will reportedly run for 13 weeks.

source: RA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back