Cadenza signed up for a season at a big Ibiza club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I on my own by saying I'm not too arsed about this "coup" for Pacha? He bores the hell out of me.

Cadenza will host parties every Sunday at Ibizan venue Pacha this summer.

Although line-up details are still to be determined at this stage, Pacha head Danny Whittle has confirmed the partnershiphttp://skrufff.com/2010/03/pacha-ibiza-land-cadenza’s-luciano/ and understandably sounds stoked at the prospect. "So to now have Luciano and the Cadenza guys doing every Sunday I have to say it is by far the best weekly line we have ever had at Pacha," he commented on what must surely be viewed as a coup for the club's credibility. "I think anyone who likes Sven's sound and who comes for the weekend will do Cadenza on Sunday and Sven on Monday," he added.

Cadenza's stint is due to begin as of Sunday June 6th and will reportedly run for 13 weeks.

source: RA

TOLD YOU!!!! TOLD YOU!!! TOLD YOU!!! Now everyone who didnt beleive me....u know what to kiss... :lol:

unlike most of the people, I think it's cool that cadenza will host a night in pacha!
Went once to pacha (yo****oshi openings eve in '06) and find the most beautiful club of ibiza.
This night gives the chance to more "underground" and qualitative house and techno instead of the other rubbish evenings. I think this is positive.
And everybody seems to forgot that circoloco had some parties in pacha in the past :!:

unlike most of the people, I think it's cool that cadenza will host a night in pacha!
Went once to pacha (yo****oshi openings eve in '06) and find the most beautiful club of ibiza.
This night gives the chance to more "underground" and qualitative house and techno instead of the other rubbish evenings. I think this is positive.
And everybody seems to forgot that circoloco had some parties in pacha in the past :!:

i remember the circoloco parties in Pacha, they were like a preview for the summer! i think its a cool thing for Pacha to have Luciano...ill go more often to Pacha then! :D

I agree.

Pacha gets some stick on here, but it's a really nice club.

I think it will go down as one of the best nights on the island this summer.

another nail in the coffin for space´s "welove"
Considering how poor the atmosphere was at We Love when I was there last September, I'd gladly switch at least one of my two Sunday nights this year to Pacha.
(although, to be fair, there is the additional reason that I'd like to visit Pacha at least once and their other nights don't excite me anymore...)

stanske said:
The caveat here is that Luciano & friends don't change their style to suit Pacha. In the past couple of years I've seen people like Sander Kleinenberg and Axwell there whom I've enjoyed in other venues but who dumbed down their sets considerably to fit the club (and thus became pretty intolerable...)

i think it's a great move by Pacha and is about the only night out of their weekly schedule that would entice me to go there. Luciano's sound will work very well in there i think....8)

i think it's a great move by Pacha and is about the only night out of their weekly schedule that would entice me to go there. Luciano's sound will work very well in there i think....8)

Still won't tempt me... I'd definitely go if this was at Space or Amnesia terrace though!

in my opinion, the main difference will be the crowd. sure it's a real step forward for pacha and sure it's gonna be a huge success.

i just doubt the atmosphere will be as good as when luci played elsewhere on the island.

just think of all the love heart hand-shapes he's gonna get now from all the glammed up birds on the pacha dancefloor :rolleyes:

TOLD YOU!!!! TOLD YOU!!! TOLD YOU!!! Now everyone who didnt beleive me....u know what to kiss... :lol:

Don't make a big fuss out of this, please.
People on this forum (grego, McRackin) knew about it from the start, but kept quiet.
I had first hand info, but didn't want to ruin Luciano announcement, which was due during the wmc.
You sure can't keep a secret.

Last edited by a moderator:
My main problem the three times I've been to Pacha (Subliminal in '07 and '08, SHM in '09) has been ridiculous overcrowding. Not sure whether competing with We Love would solve that problem, given its decline last year.

Don't make a big fuss out of this, please.
People on this forum (grego, McRackin) knew about it from the start, but kept quiet.
I had first hand info, but didn't want to ruin Luciano announcement, which was due during the wmc.
You sure can't keep a secret.

haha! i can but this place is for this no?! haha!

Why do people keep talking about 'The Pacha Crowd'....
On this night 'The Pacha Crowd' will be the Luciano crowd!
It ain't going to be the same crowd that Dave and his Mrs play to!
I've given Tong a hard time, but I remember just how good that place can be about 6am when all the pretty birds and hangers on have left and some pretty heavy tunes are banging out....

"2009 was the year when the underground became the overground ..."

If they can mix the glamour and the beauty of Pacha to the sexyness, the wildness of luciano's music ,that night might be one of the best ever ... wait and see, i feel that might be match in heaven ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back