Cadenza signed up for a season at a big Ibiza club

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems they will do Ushuaia & Pacha? ...
that´s really good news:

"...
Cadenza Ibiza 2010

Ushuaia ...
1pm till midnight - Then EVERY SUNDAY.

Pacha
Midnight till late - Sunday weekly ...
..."

Source from Raum Club here in BCN....heard that it should be confirmed within the next few weeks the pre-parties @ Ushuaia.
according to ibiza-voice it obvioulsy IS already confirmed
if you might take a look at tuur´s post three posts above yours :)

Why bother going to Pacha if you have already been at Ushuaia? Most people seem to want the daytime partying anyway.

Also I would not be surprised if Space try and tempt people in after the pre party by putting headliners on earlier.

Why bother going to Pacha if you have already been at Ushuaia? Most people seem to want the daytime partying anyway.

Also I would not be surprised if Space try and tempt people in after the pre party by putting headliners on earlier.

And...lots of PR outstide Ushuaia....thats what i would do, with free passes of huge discounts....u seen Luciano already? cool cool, come to Space, in 1 hour we have that Dj (big guy obviously), go on my list or here is a discount/free pass....they need to do this or they will lose people....

... free passes of huge discounts ...
... go on my list or here is a discount/free pass ...
they need to do this or they will lose people....
hehe ...
i wonder what space will do to get some lost loosers in their openingparty
on saturday ... let´s hope they don´t try to shut down ushuaia´s party early !

And...lots of PR outstide Ushuaia....thats what i would do, with free passes of huge discounts....u seen Luciano already? cool cool, come to Space, in 1 hour we have that Dj (big guy obviously), go on my list or here is a discount/free pass....they need to do this or they will lose people....

Id happily take a free ticket off them to pop in for an hr or so....As long as someone big was playing early.

Hopefully it will be a good incentive for Space to start programming some of their bigger names to earlier in the night rather than Alfredo. Sorry to go on about that but it really pissed me off he closes the terrace. No wonder it's not busy anymore when the choice is luciano on the beach or him...

Cadenza Opening Invite

I understand that due to the limited capacity of Ushuaia, the Cadenza parties have been invite only in the past.

I can only imaging that the opening party this year will be the same.

How do I go about getting an invite?

i'm pretty sure the opening will be like last year's closing and therefore will be an open event on the beach, so no need for guestlist, etc.

has anybody around here some good connections so that i can get a
BurgerKing-playadenbossa "Opening Invite" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back