Cadenza signed up for a season at a big Ibiza club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that due to the limited capacity of Ushuaia, the Cadenza parties have been invite only in the past.

I can only imaging that the opening party this year will be the same.

How do I go about getting an invite?

what's the point of handing out invitations for an open-air event at a public beach?

what's the point of handing out invitations for an open-air event at a public beach?
There's a cordoned off beach area, a bar area, and a sort of dancefloor. To get in to those zones, you need a bracelet. They hand them out in the afternoons if you're hanging around the bar.

Obviously, you don't need them down on the beach closer to the water, but the music isn't so loud down there.

There's a cordoned off beach area, a bar area, and a sort of dancefloor. To get in to those zones, you need a bracelet. They hand them out in the afternoons if you're hanging around the bar.

Obviously, you don't need them down on the beach closer to the water, but the music isn't so loud down there.

Yeah, I know this, but if you are just one inch out of the cordoned zone you'll be still able to hear the music and get a glimp of the party

Reboot & Robert Dietz suprise party tonight @ Pacha 2am until close.

Courtesy of the Volcanic ash keeping them on the island :lol:

Cadenza.Pacha.2010.jpg

i wanted to go to Ushuaia last year on Sunday and on the door they told my "only guestlist or buy a table"... i dont want this situation again in this year - so what can i do ?

thats the question... i dont want to go there end of juli / beginning of Augst and have this surprise again. I drink for much money there, for what buying a table ? 8)

thats the question... i dont want to go there end of juli / beginning of Augst and have this surprise again. I drink for much money there, for what buying a table ? 8)

stop pussying about and get yourself over a fence or wall like everyone else....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back