Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

i apologize for my commets made about club tickets
Never had issues about réfunding ibz 2020 club tickets tix,some mate Thought hé could change His tix but it was discount trade,had to pay 35€ more,hé got my tix thén i received a mail saying that tix is not available As he didnt pay 35€ left and got his tix redunded,i ve already dowload thé tix,No more tix available on the link,I will Still show m'y Glitterbox tix and sée if available or not

Never had issues about réfunding ibz 2020 club tickets tix,some mate Thought hé could change His tix but it was discount trade,had to pay 35€ more,hé got my tix thén i received a mail saying that tix is not available As he didnt pay 35€ left and got his tix redunded,i ve already dowload thé tix,No more tix available on the link,I will Still show m'y Glitterbox tix and sée if available or not
What about tix?

this might be a little premature, but don't tell us we haven't warned you...

to the original question 'buy online or wait until I get to the island':

this year we've seen some of the opening parties being sold out in advance - a total novelty here in ibiza. and seeing how well certain events are selling currently, I have a feeling we might indeed see more of that this summer.

so, this year more than ever, my suggestion would be: if you are 100% sure you want to go to a certain event, don't wait and buy the tickets now. especially if that event happens to be one of the major parties here on the island.

here's a list of events which are usually amongst the major players and which might sell out this summer, especially in peak season.

amnesia: elrow for sure. paradise has its first year at the venue, but might also turn into a blockbuster potentially.

pacha: music on and solomun+1. maluma dates are usually extremely popular too.

: david guetta, black coffee and glitterbox

ushuaïa: FMIF and calvin harris

for those events it is possible that it will be very hard or near impossible to source tickets on the island if you hit ibiza in peak season.

this might be a little premature, but don't tell us we haven't warned you...

to the original question 'buy online or wait until I get to the island':

this year we've seen some of the opening parties being sold out in advance - a total novelty here in ibiza. and seeing how well certain events are selling currently, I have a feeling we might indeed see more of that this summer.

so, this year more than ever, my suggestion would be: if you are 100% sure you want to go to a certain event, don't wait and buy the tickets now. especially if that event happens to be one of the major parties here on the island.

here's a list of events which are usually amongst the major players and which might sell out this summer, especially in peak season.

amnesia: elrow for sure. paradise has its first year at the venue, but might also turn into a blockbuster potentially.

pacha: music on and solomun+1. maluma dates are usually extremely popular too.

: david guetta, black coffee and glitterbox

ushuaïa: FMIF and calvin harris

for those events it is possible that it will be very hard or near impossible to source tickets on the island if you hit ibiza in peak season.
I always bought when we got there or the odd event over the years l bought online. With Spotlight, do you get a download ticket, to print/scan. Do you need ID or the card used for payment to present also on the door.. just trying to reduce the amount of stuff l bring in to a club with me for safety reasons or l don’t lose anything!

I always bought when we got there or the odd event over the years l bought online. With Spotlight, do you get a download ticket, to print/scan. Do you need ID or the card used for payment to present also on the door.. just trying to reduce the amount of stuff l bring in to a club with me for safety reasons or l don’t lose anything!
You get a printable and download ticket for phone, always used ticket on the phone for the clubs and brought ID sometimes they ask sometimes not better to always bring ID just in case

I’ve never bought Ibiza club tickets online but have things changed? I’ve not been in 4 years… do I really need to buy in advance for Circoloco? Thanks x

I’ve never bought Ibiza club tickets online but have things changed? I’ve not been in 4 years… do I really need to buy in advance for Circoloco? Thanks x
I would recommend to buy tickets online yes, it might sell out if you wait especially if its a popular night

What about tix?

its on my phone , but not sure if still working. i ll buy at bars or grab wrisband if this thing still exist ibz 2022
with cancelled glitterbox tix it didnt work but staff girl gave me a guest card so i get my glitterbox opening tix 25€ :cool:
This trick worked at Eden defected , they let 2 mates getting there 👀😎 , i told them i got 1 canceled tix even , receiving 2 qrcode, have a try , who knows , 100€ saver (staff let them enter even qrcode didnt work) as defected tix is 50€ at doors, im gutted the mate gave the 2nd cancelled tix to unknown and not mybest mate that pay 50 n didnt stay long as beaten , i went to hotel as needing a rest b4 ants ushuaia opening...

For Dc10 tix, advance online tix worth only for opening/closing dates for other dates its 1€ chepar at doors but online worth ig getting there late as less queu for online tix

For popular parties, price will raise d day if not buying online elrow (got mine 55€ 1rst early bird as i know it will rise to 80€ week day), music on, fmif,solomun...

Well you typically save €10 on the door price and will be in a quicker queue to get in, which for the popular parties is always an added bonus

Most tickets via Spotlight can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund, no questions asked. So if your plans change, you have some flexibility

Of course, this does eliminate some spontaneity. But if you're dead set on going to a specific party, it makes sense to nail it down imo

For Circoloco in particular, yes would recommend buying in advance. It really is a much more pleasant experience than being in the queue. Unfortunately we don't currently sell them for Circoloco, but the rule of thumb still applies

Hi, I would like to buy tickets for Calvin Harris on Ibiza Spotlight. Is it correct that you do not sell tickets for this event this year?

Back