Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

Hi everyone! if god wants, after 2 years of forced stop, I will return to the most magical island in the world from 01 October to 07 October !!! I need some advice, will the tickets be easily found on the island or do I have to buy them first? I will spend most of the evenings at Amnesia.

Elrow, Pyramid, Paradise, maybe Circoloco.

Thanks guys and have fun everyone !!!
You’ll find them easy enough if you want to. However, I would strongly advise buying from here- free cancellation up to 24h before and you’re also supporting the site

Hi everyone! if god wants, after 2 years of forced stop, I will return to the most magical island in the world from 01 October to 07 October !!! I need some advice, will the tickets be easily found on the island or do I have to buy them first? I will spend most of the evenings at Amnesia.

Elrow, Pyramid, Paradise, maybe Circoloco.

Thanks guys and have fun everyone !!!

You’ll find them easy enough if you want to. However, I would strongly advise buying from here- free cancellation up to 24h before and you’re also supporting the site
exactly what @eclipse15 says. Also bear in mind, that those parties are liable to go up in price closer to the time and in the instance of elrow it might even sell out

thank you! over the years I have always taken them without problems in presale in bars, but now I did not know how the situation was, I imagined that the main problems maybe I would have had with Elrow

If Tickets are sold out for something on Spotlight does that mean they are actually sold out, There are no tickets for David Guetta in Hi Ibiza on this for July but I can buy them directly from Hi Ibiza Instagram Link, Is this the case for the all the club tickets on this, Do spotlight only offer a certain amount of tickets. Do any of the clubs ever sell out??

Our current allocation for David Guetta is sold out on most dates. We are confident of getting a further allocation in approx 2 weeks.
July (and August) David Guetta are likely to sell out, but not until closer to the time

Hi! Do you guys know if is worth it to buy ants tickets? I’ve been before covid and it wasn’t necessary to buy tickets in advance, they used to give out bracelets with discounts

when available, the wristbands gives discount off the price on the door, which is always €10 more than the final online (or street) pre-sale - which itself is likely to go up in the days leading up to the party. The current pre-sale price is the cheapest you will get, period. Plus with our T&Cs in the rare situation where a party does decrease its prices, we will actually refund the difference automatically (and, no, I doubt any other platform and certainly not any street seller, will extend that platitude)

The golden rule of thumb is: if you dead-set WANT to go, buy online in advance. IF you want to be a bit more spontaneous, take the chance on wristbands being available on the day, but remember that you can still buy with Ibiza Spotlight and then cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund - no questions asked

Last edited:
when available, the wristbands gives discount off the price on the door, which is always €10 more than the final online (or street) pre-sale - which itself is likely to go up in the days leading up to the party. The current pre-sale price is the cheapest you will get, period. Plus with our T&Cs in the rare situation where a party does decrease its prices, we will actually refund the difference automatically (and, no, I doubt any other platform and certainly not any street seller, will extend that platitude)

The golden rule of thumb is: if you dead-set WANT to go, buy online in advance. IF you want to be a bit more spontaneous, take the chance on wristbands being available on the day, but remember that you can still buy with Ibiza Spotlight and then cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund - no questions asked
Okay thanks for the advice.

Honestly (personal opinion) this is why I avoid partying in Ibiza more and more. I love the island and I’m lucky that I enjoy doing other activities. These prices of parties seem totally abusive and less and less interesting every year.
Five or six years ago were also expensive but allowable, what has happened in recent years honestly doesn’t seem like Ibiza clubbing scene anymore.

On Spotlight, what time are tickets on sale until on the day of the event?

Apologies if this has been asked before but couldn’t see any info on it.

I vaguely remember it being 6pm IBZ time on the day of the event I think. You can still buy tickets for tonight's events at the moment

Cheers mate

Just a bit unsure what we’re gonna be doing until the evening of the event and would obviously prefer to buy from here if possible 🙂

We sell up to 2-4 hours before the event starts. Depends on the venue. So you can always purchase up until 7-8pm and sometimes a bit later.

Don’t think so. You just get an email with a QR code that get scanned at the door. Can either have it on your phone or printed off
I did it last yr for Elrow and Music on...there both showing in the expired 'passes' section on my google wallet...cant seem to figure how i did it thou and cant seem to do it for this yr (Destino)

I did it last yr for Elrow and Music on...there both showing in the expired 'passes' section on my google wallet...cant seem to figure how i did it thou and cant seem to do it for this yr (Destino)
Just had a look at my tickets for last year and can’t see any option for it anywhere, sorry

Back