Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

We were, but our allocation sold out for all dates
We are looking at 22nd July a small group of 4.

Likely to still get tickets on island for it few days before 22nd?

I know with some ticket sellers you get a paper ticket with some scribbles on it, and if you turn up and it's full you get turned away.

Guess if get from seller and get their closer to start we'll be ok? 🤷‍♂️

We are looking at 22nd July a small group of 4.

Likely to still get tickets on island for it few days before 22nd?

I know with some ticket sellers you get a paper ticket with some scribbles on it, and if you turn up and it's full you get turned away.

Guess if get from seller and get their closer to start we'll be ok? 🤷‍♂️
I'm sure if you get to the door early enough, you can buy tickets. I honestly don't know about tickets elsewhere. Worth asking, but I would think they are in the same boat

I'm sure if you get to the door early enough, you can buy tickets. I honestly don't know about tickets elsewhere. Worth asking, but I would think they are in the same boat
Yeah it seems lot of sellers have generic tickets and scribble "ants" and amount on and off you go.

Can't see them keeping track of allocations.

Friday is end of week so who knows if group is in fit state for it anyhow 🤣

Thanks

Word is, Calvin Harris currently has a few hundred tickets on the door for early arrivals. Even that might finish when we move into peak summer

You will need to get there super-early and it will be swamped. I think you need to be a Calvin Harris super-fan to have this on your radar, but obviously there's a lot of those about

this might be a little premature, but don't tell us we haven't warned you...

to the original question 'buy online or wait until I get to the island':

this year we've seen some of the opening parties being sold out in advance - a total novelty here in ibiza. and seeing how well certain events are selling currently, I have a feeling we might indeed see more of that this summer.

so, this year more than ever, my suggestion would be: if you are 100% sure you want to go to a certain event, don't wait and buy the tickets now. especially if that event happens to be one of the major parties here on the island.

here's a list of events which are usually amongst the major players and which might sell out this summer, especially in peak season.

amnesia: elrow for sure. paradise has its first year at the venue, but might also turn into a blockbuster potentially.

pacha: music on and solomun+1. maluma dates are usually extremely popular too.

: david guetta, black coffee and glitterbox

ushuaïa: FMIF and calvin harris

for those events it is possible that it will be very hard or near impossible to source tickets on the island if you hit ibiza in peak season.
Listen to Stivi.

it's nothing to do with buying online or on the island anymore, nor has ever been since online club tickets started nearly 20 years ago. As he says, if you know you want to go to an event and 100% in, then why would you not buy a ticket....in case you might save 5€?? is it really worth the drama when you know you will go anyway.

especially these days, when we're talking about DJs/ parties that are basically the biggest pop stars in the world. I mean, how is everyone buying tickets to see Dua Lipa or Billie Eilish or Drake........online asap no matter what !!

for the events that aren't likely to sell out, you're still unlikely to beat an online ticket price and again, if you're actually wanting to go, why would you risk missing out, on the basis you could save a few €

Couple of people mentioned dc10. It's the only club on the island that ever had, and still does in fact have, a pay at the door policy. You can always buy tickets on the door there,
We've been discussing this issue on the spotlight forums for nearly 20 years and It is still crazy to me, with even people basing where they go due to how they can buy a ticket, rather than focusing on the experience they're gonna have. I've seen it at the events I've run for 15 years here. People moan about the prices, (that's another story!), then they moan about another event being cheaper, then end up going to a night they don't like rather than another, just because they were saving 10€. Obviously then it's the club or DJs fault. haha

I wanted to buy some more Supermartxe tickets for the 20th July but they are no longer on sale on Spotlight.... Are they available to buy on the island?

I wanted to buy some more Supermartxe tickets for the 20th July but they are no longer on sale on Spotlight.... Are they available to buy on the island?
Judging by their own website calendar (which again, might not necessarily be correct) it looks like SuperMartXé has been pulled

Looking at going Music on at Destino Thursday but seems to be sold out pretty much everywhere online, are there places selling tickets on the island still or is it an online purchase event? I went a couple of years ago and brought it online but couldn’t remember if I had to or chose to😂

Looking at going Music on at Destino Thursday but seems to be sold out pretty much everywhere online, are there places selling tickets on the island still or is it an online purchase event? I went a couple of years ago and brought it online but couldn’t remember if I had to or chose to😂

there should be tickets available on the destino website. if not, the bars also sell tix for it. a little more expensive, but theirs include a drink so in the end it's the same

Unless the night is a huge 'one off', I personally would wait until you are on the island before buying tickets.

1. It's easy to underestimate how quickly you burn out.
2. Something better normally pops up
3. If a night is sold out then that means its going to be so busy it's not enjoyable anyway.
4. There is always someone who decides they want to do different

Always, unless it's clearly stipulated you need to be in by a certain time. All O Beach tickets you need to arrive by 14:00

I think I've been turned away from Circo Loco b4 even with a ticket - on the basis that it was too busy. Admittedly a few years ago now!

Last edited:
Unless the night is a huge 'one off', I personally would wait until you are on the island before buying tickets.

1. It's easy to underestimate how quickly you burn out.
2. Something better normally pops up
3. If a night is sold out then that means its going to be so busy it's not enjoyable anyway.
4. There is always someone who decides they want to do different
But still buy them online from Spotlight!

Looking to buy tickets from spotlight for following events but can not see if there is a last entry time for;
Hi afterlife Thursday 11th Aug
Pacha Music On Friday 12th
Amnesia El Row Saturday 13th

Pacha is 02:30, the others don’t have a time limit, but we strongly recommend getting to each event early: before 2am or earlier. Those nights are some of the most popular on the island.

Hi everyone! if god wants, after 2 years of forced stop, I will return to the most magical island in the world from 01 October to 07 October !!! I need some advice, will the tickets be easily found on the island or do I have to buy them first? I will spend most of the evenings at Amnesia.

Elrow, Pyramid, Paradise, maybe Circoloco.

Thanks guys and have fun everyone !!!

Back