Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can tickets be bought last min on night of event on here? So if decide to taxi to a night as long as 4G can connect can buy them and use electronically.
not last minute no.

for most clubs until 4hrs before the event starts.

but as a rule of thumb, if it's for a night club (that opens at midnight) you can always buy them on the same day still until late afternoon, early evening.

CraigyB

not last minute no.

for most clubs until 4hrs before the event starts.

but as a rule of thumb, if it's for a night club (that opens at midnight) you can always buy them on the same day still until late afternoon, early evening.
Anywhere round Cova Santa for Pacha tickets? Just if we decide to go on Friday later on would save a tax stop off or paying extra on door

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anywhere round Cova Santa for Pacha tickets? Just if we decide to go on Friday later on would save a tax stop off or paying extra on door
right. with pacha we have the tickets on sale until 10pm. but cova santa hasn't got the best signal I'll warn you.
so...either quickly pass through playa d'en bossa and get them at any bar or then simply pay on the door..

CraigyB

right. with pacha we have the tickets on sale until 10pm. but cova santa hasn't got the best signal I'll warn you.
so...either quickly pass through playa d'en bossa and get them at any bar or then simply pay on the door..
Cheers mate, prob just stop off then at Playa den bossa and have drink or two in room in between as staying there.