Bruce Forsyth

l-0029.jpg

Ballroom Dancing + "Celebrities" + Reality TV / Voting

= Enough reasons not to watch this total gash wart of a programme.

and Bruce Forsyth is a national treasure: He should have been buried or locked in a museum a long time ago.

(see also David Dickinson, Des O'Connor and other creosote cnuts)

no, last word to me, can't resist!

i missed this thread, somehow, but it obviously puts into context what hauskitten said in the other thread, which i deleted without knowing this discussion had gone.

i 100% agree with mark and morbyd. comparing racist insults to calling some "paddy" or a 'sheepshagger' is so ridiculous its untrue. have millions (or a proportionate amount) of "sheepshaggers" (let's just call them welsh) been marginalised, oppressed, persecuted and subjected to violence because of being welsh, often within the confines of the country they were born and raised in.

are there political parties in wales that want welsh people out of wales? that is how stupid the comparison is.

racist insults carry so much more hate and history of violence and bloodshed than insults about being, fat or irish or white, whatever.

if you can't see that and it needs spelling out to you, then it's pretty worrying.

word!

have millions (or a proportionate amount) of "sheepshaggers" (let's just call them welsh) been marginalised, oppressed, persecuted and subjected to violence because of being welsh, often within the confines of the country they were born and raised in

http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/Wales-History/Glendower.htm

in a word..........yes!!!

My uncle (scouse uncle, some kind of vague relative) did bird for serving with the sons of glendower. In a word....not for decades. Not properly. Not in anything other than a p1ss takign sense.

no, last word to me, can't resist!

i missed this thread, somehow, but it obviously puts into context what hauskitten said in the other thread, which i deleted without knowing this discussion had gone.

i 100% agree with mark and morbyd. comparing racist insults to calling some "paddy" or a 'sheepshagger' is so ridiculous its untrue. have millions (or a proportionate amount) of "sheepshaggers" (let's just call them welsh) been marginalised, oppressed, persecuted and subjected to violence because of being welsh, often within the confines of the country they were born and raised in.

are there political parties in wales that want welsh people out of wales? that is how stupid the comparison is.

racist insults carry so much more hate and history of violence and bloodshed than insults about being, fat or irish or white, whatever.

if you can't see that and it needs spelling out to you, then it's pretty worrying.

word!

Exactly my point also, but I feel the blind man in a room full of deaf people in here sometimes :rolleyes:

wait til you're married mate, you'll feel like that all the time...:lol:

boom-tish! :lol::lol:

i'd almost forgotten how funny markb is. there is one quote of yours mark, which i fcukin love, but i've not yet had the opportunity to use it. in was in reference to a thread about racism i think or the religion one maybe, and rickaroo popped up and made a comment just as things were hotting up. the quote was something like..

"you've got comic timing rickaroo.......if fcuk all else"

:lol::lol: had to be there i guess.

My uncle (scouse uncle, some kind of vague relative) did bird for serving with the sons of glendower. In a word....not for decades. Not properly. Not in anything other than a p1ss takign sense.

always remember the sketch from "not the nine o'clock news"

"come home to a real fire.......buy a cottage in wales" :lol:

The last person who called me Marky Boy lived to regret their ageist comment ;)

Actually, I quite like that moniker, it's certainly a step up from PC @rsehole W@nker..:lol:

Can I personally change it slightly to "Marky Mark and the PC Bunch" please..... PMSL at this thread.....:lol:

Back