Brexit

That is called good business.

Nobody is disputing whether it's good business.
Just that it's BS double standards from a bunch of hypocrites. Having free movement is "good for business."
What was the stance on that again?

Could we also include snickers bars? (Plus can we get them renamed back after brexit?:spank:)

Btw our trade deals with all other countries are for been part of EU. So when leave, fall back to wto rules, which would make us the only developed country doing so with their main trading partners. Takes ~2years to negotiate new ones. Or of course could copy+paste current EU ones (if other countries game for that), but this is in part chequers deal which no one wants (cause we still be bound to EU rules which brexit peeps don't want)

Actually changed my mind, can we have bounty bars instead of snickers, fancy a bit of paradise :oops:
Snickers. If we ARE leaving the EU, can we go back to calling them Marathons??

Nobody is disputing whether it's good business.
Just that it's BS double standards from a bunch of hypocrites. Having free movement is "good for business."
What was the stance on that again?
Ahh yes but you know full well with open door policies you will always get trouble along with it. Controlling who comes in like SKILLED workers is very good for business.

Do you want doctors/tradesmen/brain surgeons etc or eastern european car washers? Knowing who comes in you will always know how many workers we need in certain areas. How could you know that with free movement?

Have spent 3 weeks in Oz in January. And going again in December, having family over there and friends who are Australian citizens after emigrating. I have understood alot of how there system works. It works a treat and the country is booming. People are happy. There isn't a mass of unemployment, only in Western Oz which rely on alot on mining. They identify an area which has a skills shortage and put it on the skill select list for people to apply within, you hardly see anybody coming to clean cars, work in a fast food joint. Its not a skill.

Clean record needed.

Money in the bank needed

Got to score so many points to pass and prove you can do the job in a practical infront of assesors.

An English language pass test needed for people who don't come from an English speaking nation.

It comes to something when my local bank is in a highly populated area full of Polish folk that they have to have Polish staff. Hardly any British born people work there. If I was living and working in a non English speaking country I'd make sure i'd have learnt the language first.

Why wouldn't it work here?

Last edited:
Australia is very divided on a lot of issues: equality for the indigenous people, equality for gay people, they have issues with misogyny that runs a lot deeper than in the UK. It is run by old, white men who view the youth with absolute mire. They let child immigrants starve and die of disease off-shore. Children.
I'm not tarring all Australians with the same brush - they have a wide spectrum much like any other nation. There are many decent Aussies. Plenty of backward shits too. But lets not pretend it's the greatest place on earth, because it isn't. It would be in the doldrums if it wasn't for their (cheap) British and Irish workforce. Also, they're even cheaper rural workers who, guess what, don't tend to speak that much English. I know, my brother was fired from his job as a supervisor after one shift because the Asian workers couldn't understand his British accent! True story.

Another story about how rubbish Australia is: I spent NYE sober because every off-license shuts at 21:00 on the dot, regardless of what day of the year it is. That ultra-masculine image they sell the world of "lets spark up the barbecue and sink another beer" is an absolute myth - they detest the notion of having a social drink. They don't even have proper charcoal BBQs!
You struggle to find a bar in Sydney. Loads of "hotels" but a bar? Few are far between. Sydney. f***IN' SYDNEY!!
Same thing with their draconian lock-out laws = anti-youth, anti-fun brigade. Make Ibiza's government look like party animals. So f*** living there. Boring (and expensive) as you can get.

Last edited:
Sounds a bit racist... :rolleyes:
It would to you lefties though wouldn't it? Its the truth.

It annoys me as this is an English speaking country, learn the language. Why should I feel a foreigner in my own bank? Polish signs here, polish speaking staff.

I went to apply for a morgage finished work (construction worker) went in the line was 30 deep before I could speak to the receptionist with alot of them wearing tracksuits (look like they have raided sports direct) this was at 2.30pm on a monday afternoon. Why arn't they at work? Freedom of movement is working a treat eh

People are quick to get on their high horse on this forum how you should speak a little local language when IBZ blah blah. Why the f*** should you when I've given the example of above?

Last edited:
Australia is very divided on a lot of issues: equality for the indigenous people, equality for gay people, they have issues with misogyny that runs a lot deeper than in the UK. It is run by old, white men who view the youth with absolute mire. They let child immigrants starve and die of disease off-shore. Children.
I'm not tarring all Australians with the same brush - they have a wide spectrum much like any other nation. There are many decent Aussies. Plenty of backward shits too. But lets not pretend it's the greatest place on earth, because it isn't. It would be in the doldrums if it wasn't for their (cheap) British and Irish workforce. Also, they're even cheaper rural workers who, guess what, don't tend to speak that much English. I know, my brother was fired from his job as a supervisor after one shift because the Asian workers couldn't understand his British accent! True story.

Another story about how rubbish Australia is: I spent NYE sober because every off-license shuts at 21:00 on the dot, regardless of what day of the year it is. That ultra-masculine image they sell the world of "lets spark up the barbecue and sink another beer" is an absolute myth - they detest the notion of having a social drink. They don't even have proper charcoal BBQs!
You struggle to find a bar in Sydney. Loads of "hotels" but a bar? Few are far between. Sydney. f***IN' SYDNEY!!
Same thing with their draconian lock-out laws = anti-youth, anti-fun brigade. Make Ibiza's government look like party animals. So f*** living there. Boring (and expensive) as you can get.
We are talking about the immigration system not its other problems.

Atleast you can around a major city at night and not worry about getting stabbed.

Haven't been to Sydney going there in December. Done WA. Great place, CLEAN beaches. Can't wait to go back

It would to you lefties though wouldn't it? Its the truth.

It annoys me as this is an English speaking country, learn the language. Why should you cater for foreigners 1st?

You're letting how other people communicate bother you. Grow up.

Do you know sign-language? Does that offend you? What if the dumb people are slagging you off right to your face?

Not quite sure why it bothers you? do you worry they're talking about you??
Not worried pissed off. Everythings on
You're letting how other people communicate bother you. Grow up.

Do you know sign-language? Does that offend you? What if the dumb people are slagging you off right to your face?
Behave. Its called being treated as a 2nd class citizen for the sake of letting the foreigners come over here in their droves and putting everything on a plate for them.

You stand up against and you get labelled racist. Typical of todays problems. Free speech will be gone next

Exactly the reason why most voted to Leave. And thats the reason you lost it, your eyes are still shut or you must be living in a cave

It doesn't matter pal. And if you seriously think it does, then you're a very insecure, fragile little man with obviously nothing bigger to worry about.

It doesn't matter pal. And if you seriously think it does, then you're a very insecure, fragile little man with obviously nothing bigger to worry about.
You'll be the one moaning when you send your kids to a school which has 2 brits in. They can't make any friends because she/he doesn't know Romanian :rolleyes:

Sooner you lot wake up the better. You bleat on about brexit yet your in Ibiza for the season am I right? Why should you be commenting? Same as the ex pats who bleat on about whats gonna happen. You ain't been here for 10 years why should we give a f***?

I wouldn't moan, because I see the benefit of a second language. A language they would pick up. Aside from the fact, that isn't happening.

You've outed yourself as a paranoid xenophobic with these posts tonight. Though there were telltale signs earlier on, frankly you've shocked me. I knew you were a passionate leaver. But I actually gave you some credit before tonight.

I don't even know what this point is and why it matters...
It matters because you have opinions on things that you shouldn't be bothered because you've left jolly old england. If its that bad why don't you move there, but you wont. You'll come back and moan and moan and moan

Sounds a bit racist... :rolleyes:

It wasn't a racist comment. It was an observation....

For what it's worth.......

Voting to leave doesn't automatically mean you were duped by Farage and Johnson. Neither does it mean you're racist. Intelligent, educated people did vote to leave as well.

However the Remain campaign had a stinker. They totally misjudged the mood and opinion of the EU amongst the working class. And didn't put across any argument for staying that they could identify with......

And for me. The EU president. As a citizen of the EU I'd like a vote on who gets the job......

You've outed yourself as a paranoid xenophobic with these posts tonight. Though there were telltale signs earlier on, frankly you've shocked me. I knew you were a passionate leaver. But I actually gave you some credit before tonight.
Not at all. Its called the truth. You don't like it I get called racist its been happening since 2016, I deal with it.

Racism is = prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Calling it out how it is isnt racist

Back