Brexit

Just wait until we're out and the Tories start dismantling workers' rights, while still somehow convincing the new working class right that it's all for their own good...

After workers rights it will be general human rights, as England turns into a right wing nightmare with someone like Boris or Jacob Reece Moog in charge.

I’m genuinely down the middle on Brexit, I can see both sides, but back to my points above, I think this ‘Woking rights’ angle is rubbish. We have had 8 years of a Tory government and still U.K. rights in many areas are stronger than EU Law. You are basically saying that you don’t trust a sovereign nation state to make its own laws and trust the EU to do it for you. Just think about this for a moment.

Example: The 52 weeks of statutory maternity in the UK is considerably longer than the 14 weeks guaranteed by EU law.

" There will be no economic recovery "
( S. Molyneux)

in 1985 UK government spending was 150 billion £
in 2018 UK government spending was 800 billion £

UK public debt 2018 : 1.7 trillion £

UK welfare budgeted for 2019 : 115 billion £

UK national debt increases at a rate of
18 million £ per hour

UK health care spending 2019 : 151 billion £

UK health care spending 1980 : 12 billion £

The Bank of England has purchased 21 % of government UK debt

The Bank of England has printed money "QE" to purchase
375 billion £ worth of government UK debt 2009-2013

official unemployed 2013 : 2.5 million in UK

estimated true number 2013 : 6.2 million in UK

1 of 250 people in UK are self poisoning or self injuring, one of the highest rates in Europe

note Im not from UK or living in UK. I try to follow the money for investing accordingly.
Every day I read stock charts and bars, especially Canadian stocks. Even when Im on the balcony watching the bay of SanAn.

Example: The 52 weeks of statutory maternity in the UK is considerably longer than the 14 weeks guaranteed by EU law.

For the first six weeks after the birth, women in the UK get 90% of their previous pay, but that drops to £140 a week – or continues at 90% if that is lower – for the next 33 weeks. Tax and national insurance are deducted. There is no statutory pay beyond 33 weeks.

Out of 24 countries, only Ireland and Slovakia have a worse deal than the UK, the TUC finds.

Source:
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2...ails-most-of-europe-on-maternity-pay-says-tuc

On a lighter note who's gonna explain it to the pikey's
no wonder the pikey's can afford Christmas in the sun for a good piss up and a fight or two, they don't pay f##k all in taxes/road tax or anything else, bunch of vermin, we got a travelers site near us and it's a shit hole :(

Ah man there above the law over here..
Did you get in invited to this in uk.. dinner at family members grave.. who else could get away with that..:lol:

There was a Facebook video done by lads I know of a traveller spelling bee competition few years ago:lol: one of the funniest things I've seen..caused alot of shit locally... fck funny

Back