#Brexit

Fronty

So June 23rd are you in or out ?

Personally I don't think much would change - I think maybe being in is a good thing.

any idea on how this will effect the exchange rate? I got 1.40 last july and wouldn't mind that again :(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes:

As long as the future is uncertain, the pound is likely to stay pretty weak...the closer to the wire it goes the more uncertain things become.

If we get a resounding "remain" vote in June it should rebound pretty strongly.

I'm movin to Ibiza next Tuesday. Would you recommend me getting my residencia sorted asap?

Theres huge amount of brits living / working in the EU. Its not just a one way thing. surely we have to stay in. We are already throwing our toys out the pram , lets not jump out the pram before we can walk?

I want us to stay. Think we'll be playing with fire leaving - we just don't know what the implications would be if we left.

Can't believe we are here in the first place to be honest. Typical of a tory government to get us all hung up over something like this.

Will probably vote to stay in, even though the whole thing desperately needs to work better.
There's too many unknowns about going alone, too many jobs at stake and too many perks at risk. UK has a good deal compared to some. Rare occasion where i agree with hamface.

I tend to agree we will be better off in, I don't understand this control over borders thing. We do control our own boarders Brxit should be more than Immigration but the media wont let the vast majority of sheep look past that.

Here is a very well written article I found and I think all valid points

http://www.andywilliamson.com/10-points-to-consider-about-brexit-and-the-eu-referendum/

For me its all about immigration, i want an australian points system to keep out the freeloaders who contribute nothing to the UK

For me its all about immigration, i want an australian points system to keep out the freeloaders who contribute nothing to the UK
Too right. One of my reasons for voting UKIP was there plans on the points system, especially being in the building trade. This freemovement in europe needs to be gone aswell. Cant control the borders whilst in the EU! They are just bullies in brussels. We are wealthy and big enough to stand on our own two feet.

Basically because the super lib government has invited all of the 3rd world to sail across seas and walk to europe we've got the possibility of a 4th Reich on it's way. Good job Merkel.

Absolutely IN the EU

The thought of conservatives binning our humans right and pushing for the snoopers charter if we leave is a scary one.
EU currently protect us from that.

In. We're controlled by Nazis both south and north of the border, political parties that want to bring in more and more laws, more and more state powers. Being in the EU probably holds them back a bit if not enough.

In. We're controlled by Nazis both south and north of the border, political parties that want to bring in more and more laws, more and more state powers. Being in the EU probably holds them back a bit if not enough.

You've got to be joking?! Have a look at the amount of laws the EU tries to bring in per year compared to the UK!

Back