#Brexit

What a load of garbage.

Definitely, people who tolerate other religions (tolerate does not necessarily mean agree) are definitely closer to fascists than people who think all immigrants are IS terrorists and scroungers.

As for questioning equating Christianity to Islam, maybe brush up on your history over the past couple of hundred years and see what horrific acts have been committed in the name of Christianity?

Just lol at people in this thread equating christianity to islam. I'm still surprised at libs defending an extremist ideology that goes against absolutely everything they apparently stand for. But then again, libs are the closest thing to fascists you'll get these days.

Christianity is not a perfect religion though.

Surely to be liberal is to allow freedom of speech? Which means that, no matter what speech, people should be free to speak it?

We can control our own borders. Er… We already do. You remember that passport thing you have to show the man?

Yes you need a passport (in theory) but that doesnt stop hundreds of thousands of eastern europeans (roumanian, bulgarian and other 'poor' eu member states) from entering the UK without a job, without money or without prospects apart from selling the big issue (which gives them self employed status) and thus being able to claim child benefit, working tax credits etc. I have no problem with immigration as long as its controlled and as long as those persons are suitably skilled, qualified and have jobs to come to. In other words they add something to the UK economy.

What a load of garbage.

Definitely, people who tolerate other religions (tolerate does not necessarily mean agree) are definitely closer to fascists than people who think all immigrants are IS terrorists and scroungers.

As for questioning equating Christianity to Islam, maybe brush up on your history over the past couple of hundred years and see what horrific acts have been committed in the name of Christianity?

1. My comment was in reference to the liberal mindset of "we tolerate everything just as long as we agree with it". Just look at how Germany tried to cover up the Cologne attacks, and has now launched an investigation into the police officers that leaked the news.

2. The problem with this immigration crisis is the obvious terrorism risk factor associated with it and the fact that inviting 1 million people into your country with an ideology the polar opposite to your own is not going to end well.

3. I'm glad you brought up Christianity's violent past. But ya see, unlike Islam, Christianity has had it's reformation to bring it into the modern age.

what about being a decent human being? You sound like you might vote for Donald Trump if you were American? Genuinely
You have them in your garden then, Charity starts at home. I like trump, says what most think.

Religion is evil but islam is the worst of the lot. Facts prove it

Proper looney lefties on here :D

Exactly a point I have - As kids we are brain washed at school, we was made to says prayers in the morning, forced to say a grace before we had our lunch and this was a non religious school. Now if it was a muslim school and we was forced to do that it would be on the front page of the express and mail.

Point is its no different...
It is though we are a christian nation so its acceptable. Even though i dont believe id be happy to abide by the rules.

haha im an atheist so no fan of any religion.
Trump tells people that someone else is the cause of their problems and he's gona 'sort em out' playground bully style , and people who feel angry or marginalised buy into it. The guy is a joke and their are more than a few similarities with Hitler who I assume you are no fan of?

Its the same with the media hysteria over muslims or eastern europeans. Blame those guys they are stealing all these benefits etc . its just diversion

I dont read papers i see what i see with my own eyes. Muslims dont want to work, they have 5 in a one bed house unless claiming through the state. They dont want to intergate with the west, and try to enforce their religion on you. I have never met a decent one.

Even indians hate them. Who are the complete opposite of them. Trump says how i feel, i dont like hitler either bit of a murderer, donald isnt.

Its all a very emotive subject and at the end of the day we all have out opinions (which is only right) and we should all respect this no matter what side we are on.

My final thoughts are that there are a hardcore of in and out and a significant number of waver's. On balance my money is on the IN campaign winning, I think that voters will be too worried about the what if scenario by jumping into the dark.

I dont read papers i see what i see with my own eyes. Muslims dont want to work, they have 5 in a one bed house unless claiming through the state. They dont want to intergate with the west, and try to enforce their religion on you. I have never met a decent one.

Even indians hate them. Who are the complete opposite of them. Trump says how i feel, i dont like hitler either bit of a murderer, donald isnt.

Where do you live? The Muslims I work with are incredibly nice and hard working. And the ones I know clubbing are kind hearted.

Ofcourse, views are subjective. Everything is really.

Where do you live? The Muslims I work with are incredibly nice and hard working. And the ones I know clubbing are kind hearted.

Ofcourse, views are subjective. Everything is really.
Tipton, West Midlands.

sure you heard of the tipton taliban and petrol bomb.

each to their own on opinions people have their passion etc but it will be very close

Tipton, West Midlands.

sure you heard of the tipton taliban and petrol bomb.

each to their own on opinions people have their passion etc but it will be very close

Can't say I have heard of them I'm afraid.

Work with several of them. You're talking bollocks and stereotyping. Next.

Great rebuttal.

Making an absolute mug of yourself here.
Says the one who offers nothing but jumps down your throat everytime i stand up for my beliefs. The irony of a leftie. Come to bham ill give you a guided tour

Theres a reason why most people hate muslims. Open your eyes.

Back