#Brexit

Absolutely IN the EU

The thought of conservatives binning our humans right and pushing for the snoopers charter if we leave is a scary one.
EU currently protect us from that.
The european human rights act which protects refugees who rape, sexual assault and claim benefits is a despicable rule

I don't think you know what you're talking about.
I think he does.....how many times have we see the eu courts refusing to deport foreign criminals and terrorists back to their country of origin in case in infringes their human rights....ridiculous. The UK government has tried on several occasions to try and deport such people but have always been blocked by the EU court, there have been several reports recently in the media on this so i think BEEFA clearly knows what he is talking about.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...t-has-helped-28-terrorists-to-stay-in-UK.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...man-rights-challenge-against-deportation.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/61...portation-wins-extra-cash-benefits-spent-fags

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2011/sep/20/uk-deport-nigerian-european-court

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-cant-deport-because-of-his-human-rights.html

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/22/foreign-national-offenders-revoke-human-rights-act

both left and right wing papers report this.

Last edited:
He really doesn't.

Find me one refugee who has been protected by EU law for raping somebody. Just one.

Not being deported is not being protected. Being granted special/additional rights than British nationals is being protected.

so what would you say to people fleeing for their lives from a warzone?
Dont come to ours! We dont want them. What benefit does it give us really? Why do we have to be the ones bringing them in?

Lets pitch a tent up and stick them next to your home if you want them that bad!

Last edited:

Anjam choudary is another one who uses the eu law. Spouting their boil of s*** on the streets. Yet takes decades to get rid. Same as abu hamza, abu katada.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gee-family-rehoused-2m-mansion-1-3m-semi.html

The protection we give these folk is disgusting and its down to us not having our own rules!

Is that tin foil hat you wear comfortable?

Maybe try not reading tripe like the Daily Mail or a f***ing nazi-themed Muslim hate blog like the links you've provided.

None of your links show refugee's being protected after committing rape.

You can use Choudary as an example, I hate the c*** more than most, but he is a minority who take advantage of a law that has vastly improved the quality of life for millions by granting them equality.

As an aside, if these people are so poisonous would you not rather keep them in this country where they can be monitorred?

Reading comments on here and watching question time right now, one thing is for sure...this thing really will go to the wire and be a lot closer than I thought at the turn of the year.

Is that tin foil hat you wear comfortable?

Maybe try not reading tripe like the Daily Mail or a f***ing nazi-themed Muslim hate blog like the links you've provided.

None of your links show refugee's being protected after committing rape.

You can use Choudary as an example, I hate the c*** more than most, but he is a minority who take advantage of a law that has vastly improved the quality of life for millions by granting them equality.

As an aside, if these people are so poisonous would you not rather keep them in this country where they can be monitorred?
I live in the west midlands just 10 mile from birmingham and i can see the tension. You go round the city centre and they preach islam on the streets by the bullring. Its infested with IS supporters, refugees and scroungers. go round alumrock and you'll see what i mean.

but then again, you probabley live in the country and dont see the real world.

As for keeping them hear to be monitored. Have you never heard of calaias?

once they step foot on this soil they are here for good. The best thing for them is to grow some bollocks and move into saudi arabia or a nearby countrys. Why come to UK? Oh...they get everything on a plate

Reading comments on here and watching question time right now, one thing is for sure...this thing really will go to the wire and be a lot closer than I thought at the turn of the year.

Yeah that's what I think. Honestly I'm urging everyone to register and vote. This is such an important issue.
More so than picking any government. This could change the face of the country for the next 5 decades.

We all have our own opinions on staying in or out, rightly or wrongly.

So you'd rather they get sent to a middle eastern country where they'll find more support for their ideology, and less restrictions on preaching it and inciting others?

I live in the west midlands just 10 mile from birmingham and i can see the tension. You go round the city centre and they preach islam on the streets by the bullring. Its infested with IS supporters, refugees and scroungers. go round alumrock and you'll see what i mean.

but then again, you probabley live in the country and dont see the real world.

As for keeping them hear to be monitored. Have you never heard of calaias?

once they step foot on this soil they are here for good. The best thing for them is to grow some bollocks and move into saudi arabia or a nearby countrys. Why come to UK? Oh...they get everything on a plate

You go round the city centre here and they preach Christianity on the corner. What's your point?

Ah, the old 'real world' argument from UKIP supporters. Let me guess, the BBC are biased to the left, the Guardian is full of lies and you can't believe the media (unless it's an anti-Islam story in the Daily Mail in which case it's 110% true), all the usual garbage people with views like yours spout out.

What about Calais? What relevance is a refugee camp with no autonomous status to deporting criminals?

Saudi Arabia won't take any of them (don't get me started on that cess pit of a country), but the likes of Lebanon have taken a massive % more than other countries.

You actually think they all want to come to the UK don't you? You have no clue that most of them are heading for Germany or Sweden, because you read in the paper that we're a soft touch and they turn up at Dover to be greeted with house keys and an open cheque.

Just to state a few things from the link I posted that will answer a lot of peoples question that they have been ill informed about

1. We’ll have control over our own laws. No. We won’t, we will still need to harmonise with Europe. The only difference between now and then is that at the moment we get to influence those laws. If we leave we just have to adopt them (See Norway).
  2. British courts can make the final decision. More complex this one but, in short, no. They can’t. At least not any more than now. The European Court of Human Rights (the Daily Mule’s biggest enemy) has nothing to do with the EU. The European Court of Justice is the final arbiter of EU law (not national law)… see point 1.
  3. We can control our own borders. Er… We already do. You remember that passport thing you have to show the man?
  4. We can control immigration. In theory, yes, we could. We could pull up the drawbridge and fill in the tunnel too. But it won’t happen because we lose more than we gain.
  5. Staying in makes terrorism more likely. One of the more facile claims, this is so brilliantly stupid that it is almost genius. Staying in the EU makes us a hotbed for terrorism whilst leaving means we’re all safe. There you have it! The only problem is, it’s not true. First of all, see point 4 above. Then consider that terrorists are just like multi-nationals – they don’t respect national borders, they don’t play fair and they don’t care about you

Its all about opinions but the whole dailymail selling the decision based on immigration is wrong - and for the record I live in an area which has one of the most dense immigrant population in the UK,

So you'd rather they get sent to a middle eastern country where they'll find more support for their ideology, and less restrictions on preaching it and inciting others?

You go round the city centre here and they preach Christianity on the corner. What's your point?

Exactly a point I have - As kids we are brain washed at school, we was made to says prayers in the morning, forced to say a grace before we had our lunch and this was a non religious school. Now if it was a muslim school and we was forced to do that it would be on the front page of the express and mail.

Point is its no different...

Reactions: PP
Also on the immigration issue I don't think expecpt a small few that they get handed thousands of pounds and a free house, it surely isn't a luxury to live of £55 a week or whatever it is ?

Just lol at people in this thread equating christianity to islam. I'm still surprised at libs defending an extremist ideology that goes against absolutely everything they apparently stand for. But then again, libs are the closest thing to fascists you'll get these days.

Back