#Brexit

Yes I do providing its for the benefit of the country they move to. We don't need anymore eastern european car washers to come here, rather much higher skilled workers, in a sector where it needs be filled. Either by British or foreign national, rather the former of course

the problem is there are jobs locals won't fill - either because they can't or because they won't....

so how do you get around that without imported labour?

the problem is there are jobs locals won't fill - either because they can't or because they won't....

so how do you get around that without imported labour?
Cut the benefits and make them work for there dole if thats the case. For the ones who can work but won't, pay the right money. For the ones who can't do it full stop we are a nation thats over populated as it is, i'm pretty sure we can find replacements who are British that can fill the void without going abroad.

Last edited:
Yes I do providing its for the benefit of the country they move to. We don't need anymore eastern european car washers to come here, or to open up a polska shop when there are already 5 in the same street. rather much higher skilled workers, in a sector where it needs be filled. Either by British or foreign national, rather the former of course

... and you definitely don't need any more masseurs, bricklayers, plumbers, mechanics, yoga and fitness instructors, bartenders, exotic dancers, fire-eaters or waiters coming from UK to Ibiza. Oh wait .... that kind of kills the dream for workers trying to resettle without dual EU nationality. They'll have to stick to selling drugs or working for cash instead ?

There aren't 5 polska shops in one street in the Regions for no reason. It's because Brits completely failed to create jobs and supply labour in that area themselves and UK made access to benefits far too easy for people coming in to the country before they had lived here for long enough. That was what they had to change, but then who would they have had to flood in and service the sewer of Britain (London) on minimum wage living 14 to a room ?

i'm pretty sure we can find replacements who are British that can fill the void without going abroad.

I'm waiting to see the UK politician who stays in power ramming through benefit cuts once the false blame of immigrants and the EU is revealed not to be the problem.

... and you definitely don't need any more masseurs, bricklayers, plumbers, mechanics, yoga and fitness instructors, bartenders, exotic dancers, fire-eaters or waiters coming from UK to Ibiza. Oh wait .... that kind of kills the dream for workers trying to resettle without dual EU nationality. They'll have to stick to selling drugs or working for cash instead ?

Hopefully the young people of this country will kick up a stink and rebel. No wonder Boris doesn't want 16 year olds getting the vote!

There aren't 5 polska shops in one street in the Regions for no reason. It's because Brits completely failed to create jobs and supply labour in that area themselves and UK made access to benefits far too easy for people coming in to the country before they had lived here for long enough. That was what they had to change, but then who would they have had to flood in and service the sewer of Britain (London) on minimum wage living 14 to a room ?

I'm waiting to see the UK politician who stays in power ramming through benefit cuts once the false blame of immigrants and the EU is revealed not to be the problem.
Spain is in a recession and employment rate is very poor. We are in the EU now, why would any Brits bother going there to start a new life? Italy is also in the same bracket?

For Ibiza, I'm hinting at a sense of sarcasm? If not, how many Brits go to Ibiza other than to sell drugs live like a king for a summer then come back to stacking shelves at river island? You only have to look around the bay to see there isn't any remote interest in construction

#2 Yes I agree, blame Blairs Labour & former West Bromwich East MP Tom Watson for that, complete lack of investment in the area of West Bromwich. Let it go to the dogs for a quick fix and somewhere to put them, kebab shops, polska shops, romanian car washers, eastern european big issue sellers, drug addicts, and dole scroungers.

To once think it had the hustle and bustle of a proper high street, not anymore

Last edited:
Spain is in a recession and employment rate is very poor. We are in the EU now, why would any Brits bother going there to start a new life?

Have Brits stopped going to Spain for seasonal bar work? (Honest question.) Not sure that sort of thing is always about starting a new life...

Have Brits stopped going to Spain for seasonal bar work? (Honest question.) Not sure that sort of thing is always about starting a new life...
They could always try to strike up working holiday visas, works in Oz

But, If you are bartender, and you're good at your job then I don't see a problem as to why they shouldn't get a job?

I know a few people who have gone to work abroad with ideas and ended up doing something total opposite, which hasn't benefited either party. Misewell of just gone on an extended holiday

Use what you know to get you through the door, once thats happened, whats stopping them adding new skills once there and settled?

Coming to a country to sell the big issue, whats all that about? doesn't benefit anyone

Last edited:
They could always try to strike up working holiday visas, works in Oz

But, If you are bartender, and you're good at your job then I don't see a problem as to why they shouldn't get a job?

I thought you were arguing a country should only accept a worker when they have skills of short supply in that country? Presumably there is no shortage in Spain of people able to work behind a bar, so why should they take Brits?

I thought you were arguing a country should only accept a worker when they have skills of short supply in that country? Presumably there is no shortage in Spain of people able to work behind a bar, so why should they take Brits?
Thats correct. The bar work was just an example for being good at your job, plenty of construction workers needed in Spain, would do them good to get some Brits over

UK national debt today is 2.2 trillion pounds.
A number of 12, twelve, digits.

Going up at 517 pounds per second.

Or maybe better.. 36 422 £ debt per citizen or better .. 62 646 £ per taxpayer in UK.

Last edited:
UK national debt today is 2.2 trillion pounds.
A number of 12, twelve, digits.

Going up at 5170 pounds per second.

Or maybe better.. 36 422 £ debt per citizen or better .. 62 646 £ per taxpayer in UK.
All those numbers. God blimey Dianne Abbott would get into a right two and eight

"Just say everything is free Jeremy, my brain hurts"

Last edited:
Ah well. shame I've got a pre-existing medical issue. Guess I'll just go and die in a ditch when it's all insurance based ?‍♂️

(Tried & failed to get private health cover before, £££ & billion exclusions)

Think the right (Cons/BP) will unfortunately take control of additional seats.
Burnley gets a Tory MP for first time in over 100 years. Here's hoping they suddenly find us on the map when dishing the money out.

Not holding much hope for a town in the middle of the hills at the end of motorway and railway line

Back