BPM festival expanding (brazil & portugal)

You probably have seen by now.
All dates and locations are now out on FB.
Timetables are still missing.

I build a little map of the locations... :)
Almost like Ibiza. 5 Locations in walking distance of the hotel.

upload_2017-9-4_14-59-35.png

Nice one. Haven't been looking at much myself... a nice bar playing some global beats will do me and maybe a free beach party..:)

You probably have seen by now.
All dates and locations are now out on FB.
Timetables are still missing.

I build a little map of the locations... :)
Almost like Ibiza. 5 Locations in walking distance of the hotel.

View attachment 4212

Nice. Me and my pals are staying pretty close to the majority of venues which is good! Hopefully they release the line ups soon so we can plan our days

I will not buy tickets. Im hoping some free day stuff not to pushed on branded stuff at my age. Some local bar with dj no name playing some grooves will keep me happy.. daughter isn't to push either looking at the venues/ beach club where some party's are on.:rolleyes: they might be throbber central... mojitos €5 and beer from €1in most bars..:) its win win

Last edited:
And it's pre bpm opening party. Hopefully some more of these as im there from 12th and bpm aint starting till Friday 15th :)
time.jpg

Good this thread is coming alive..:) a mate traveling from Germany said he has some Good info on couple of little parties early in week.:cool:

I'm arriving on Wednesday for a week so be good to hear about any other parties outwith BPM that are happening...as well as the face painting!

Really looking forward to seeing how this unfolds - Having attended the Mexican version some years ago, I'm really hoping the Portugal version brings the same vibe/energy!

Heading over next year will be a very strong option!

Back