Books about Ibiza?

@Kim Wrong Un
Do I need to read book 1 before this dude?

it's not a sequel, although some characters make a reappearance

the first one is still on sale but I've largely disowned it. a bit embarrassed by it now. That all gets explained.

the new one is better written, although probably not quite as outlandish. Some parts are deadly serious, other chapters less so..

I should also stress that any likenesses to any real-life characters, familiar faces or forum stalwarts are strictly coincidental...

Ordered.

Edit - I got a free kindle version with my purchase. Only got kindle on my phone so probably wait for book to arrive.

Last edited:
Thanks Ian. I wrote that quite a few years ago in a stoned haze. Can't even remember half of it - feels like a lifetime ago. The first one was probably more entertaining but needed better editing (seem to remember a few howlers in there which somehow my proof-reader and I both missed).

The second one is a lot more serious. Skip to the second half for the lighter content. If you're expecting endless harry on the boat style romps, then forget it, don't even go there. Most of it is real life, mainland stuff.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting this response! Any more and I think Spotlight will want to start taking a cut !

*FYI I earn peanuts through all this. Amazon shaft independent writers - there's no real financial gain here.

thanks Diver

@jimmiz I will try and release a Spanish version later this year. I need to look into getting it done professionally.
Thanks Ian. I wrote that quite a few years ago in a stoned haze. Can't even remember half of it - feels like a lifetime ago. The first one was probably more entertaining but needed better editing (seem to remember a few howlers in there which somehow my proof-reader and I both missed).

The second one is a lot more serious. Skip to the second half for the lighter content. If you're expecting endless harry on the boat style romps, then forget it, don't even go there. Most of it is real life, mainland stuff.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting this response! Any more and I think Spotlight will want to start taking a cut !

*FYI I earn peanuts through all this. Amazon shaft independent writers - there's no real financial gain here.

I have a love hate relationship with Amazon, its a an unfortunate necessity in todays busy lifestyle. The advantage of being able to order something at 7.43pm at night and have it delivered the next day keeps pulling me back in.

The Shandy Kid's book has arrived - Ive done a quick skim :mad::lol:

I have a love hate relationship with Amazon, its a an unfortunate necessity in todays busy lifestyle. The advantage of being able to order something at 7.43pm at night and have it delivered the next day keeps pulling me back in.

The Shandy Kid's book has arrived - Ive done a quick skim :mad::lol:

:lol:

Back