+++ boat parties 2009 +++

samie_arthur

Right, i know there is one thread about this before but it is a bit old now.

i would like to go on a party boat with my fiance , dont have to go onto the club afterwards.

does anyone have any info on this? ( the link on the old thread dosent say anything about 2009)

thanks x:)

Boat Party Cruises

Hello fellow clubbers!

Visited the lovely island in '07 and noticed party boats (down san an) during the evening, i think from memory judge jules mcing/djing on it.

Is there a website where I can find out more info of these boat cruises/parties. ?

Thanks in advance!!

boat partys

wot club nights run boat partys just wondering i know garlands and pukka up do is there any more

If go on one, make sure the speakers are secured!

d707c9d0-ccd0-4d7f-83f6-055c1c6a4698.jpg

best to go over to san antonio.all the best trips are from there.drinking and fun.for pleasure you can get the boats from playa den bossa over to formentera.

nice,how many hours?

You meet in Plastik at about 5.30 and you get on the boat at 6pm. They pull out of the port and the music starts and thats when the fun begins, they take you miles out and the boat stops and they mix into some chilled out songs as the sun sets and its so euphoric! Then the moment the sun is out of sigh they ramp it back up and start heading back, I guess its around 3 hours or so? I've no idea if im honest. But trust me it was excellent, we wasn't going to do it but the lady pr that was trying to sell it to us was very good looking so we just did whatever she said and I am so glad I did because it was the best night we had.

There was a guy there playing bongos just walking around the boat and he was wicked plus when your coming back in the port there not allowed to play music so you have to make your own which can be pretty funny. Definately doing it again this year.

They also offer you half price entry to Garlands after but I thought that was crap so.

There's seems to be way more sunset boat parties this year! Mid afternoon boat parties i say. There's gotta be some out there. Other than the Zoo Project.

You meet in Plastik at about 5.30 and you get on the boat at 6pm. They pull out of the port and the music starts and thats when the fun begins, they take you miles out and the boat stops and they mix into some chilled out songs as the sun sets and its so euphoric! Then the moment the sun is out of sigh they ramp it back up and start heading back, I guess its around 3 hours or so? I've no idea if im honest. But trust me it was excellent, we wasn't going to do it but the lady pr that was trying to sell it to us was very good looking so we just did whatever she said and I am so glad I did because it was the best night we had.

There was a guy there playing bongos just walking around the boat and he was wicked plus when your coming back in the port there not allowed to play music so you have to make your own which can be pretty funny. Definately doing it again this year.

They also offer you half price entry to Garlands after but I thought that was crap so.

Hey guys,
Im new here.:)
Are any tickets required for these boat parties? Do you get them from Plastic or is that just a meeting place?
My self and a couple mates will be in Ibiza from July 10. Cant wait.

Does anyone know if there are any boat parties early in the season (between 29th may and 4th june)?
Never done one but fancy it, and its my other halfs first trip to the island and thaught it would be a giggle :lol:

Back