+++ boat parties 2009 +++

If there is a boat party for channel zoo on a wednesday im dieng to know!

let us know soon as u find out bud

there are CHANNEL ZOO Prepartys on a Boat every Wednesday.

and THE ZOO PROJECT Boat Prepartys every Saturday.

We are sorry but it's not possible to get tickets just for the boat, but if you think of it, a presale ticket for 60 euros, including 2 times transport, the boat incl nice food, ticket for the zoo and privilege is a really good package. Just Boat Partys are around 40-60 euros normally.

what time do these boat partys for channel zoo start? isnt channel zoo open at 4pm? because id wanna do the boat party but also wouldnt want to be getting to the zoo too late

Garlands Boat Party 2009

For tickets or info call +34 678146362.

Every Wednesday from San Antonio! Ticket includes entry to Garlands @ Eden!

Neverdogs Boat Party June 16th

Is there a boat party with Behrouz tomorrow (June 16th). Heard a rumor but don't know if it's true?

there are CHANNEL ZOO Prepartys on a Boat every Wednesday.

and THE ZOO PROJECT Boat Prepartys every Saturday.

We are sorry but it's not possible to get tickets just for the boat, but if you think of it, a presale ticket for 60 euros, including 2 times transport, the boat incl nice food, ticket for the zoo and privilege is a really good package. Just Boat Partys are around 40-60 euros normally.

are the CHANNEL ZOO Prepartys on a Boat on Wednesday, include a trip to privilege?cause by clubtickets.com its not.

Ibiza Boat Parties - what do you recommend?

Hi All,

We're trying to figure out which boat party to go on and would value any feedback or advice you can give us. (We= me and b/f)

We had originally thought we might like to do the Zoo Project's Noah's Ark boat party. Unfortunately, it starts at 2pm and goes til 6, and I really don't fancy being out on the water in the hottest part of the day. Been there, done that - still have the skin damage as a result of getting burned to F*** from drifting around on Sydney Harbour one lazy Sunday afternoon many moons ago.

We like electro, trance, techno - so nothing too cheesey, and definitely no lager louts or chavs. Would prefer a sunset boat from San An/West coast. Happy with multi-national crowd - don't feel the need to be surrounded by Brits/anglophones.

Any recommendations?

LttP

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any post me the list of the boat partys that ibiza will have this year
and when are they closing.

since i'll get to be in ibiza only in september i would have like to know if i'll be in time to enjoy one of them.

thx

Hi All,

We're trying to figure out which boat party to go on and would value any feedback or advice you can give us. (We= me and b/f)

We had originally thought we might like to do the Zoo Project's Noah's Ark boat party. Unfortunately, it starts at 2pm and goes til 6, and I really don't fancy being out on the water in the hottest part of the day. Been there, done that - still have the skin damage as a result of getting burned to F*** from drifting around on Sydney Harbour one lazy Sunday afternoon many moons ago.

We like electro, trance, techno - so nothing too cheesey, and definitely no lager louts or chavs. Would prefer a sunset boat from San An/West coast. Happy with multi-national crowd - don't feel the need to be surrounded by Brits/anglophones.

Any recommendations?

LttP

Try the garlands, you honestly will not be dissapointed. I haven't been on the Zoo boat but I have seen some videos of it on youtube and garlands looks much better.

Last year Garlands was on a Wednesday and it left the harbour at just gone 6 which is a perfect time, the sun is just cooling off for the night.

Garlands is on a Wednesday at Eden, the boat party in there pre-party.

So Wednesday at 6pm. You have to buy your tickets before you get there. Plastik's which is near the roundabout in San Antonio.

since im arriving to ibiza in the start of september,
will there be any more boat parties between 7-14 in september?

For the Garlands party. do u go straight to the club afterwards? i would like to get out of my swimsuit and into jeans first!!!

For the Garlands party. do u go straight to the club afterwards? i would like to get out of my swimsuit and into jeans first!!!
I don't think so alizawi. From what I understand, boat party finishes around 10, and then everyone piles into Plastik for a coupla hours before heading to Eden. So if you were staying relatively locally in San An - plenty of time to go home and get changed.

LttP

Back