+++ boat parties 2009 +++

yeah ur right....im stayin at PDB, so might be a hassle for me...is the party at eden even worth it? or is the boat trip the main highlight? if so, i'll just do the boat thing, and skip the club...otherwise, i'll have to carry a backpack with spare clothes or something

yeah ur right....im stayin at PDB, so might be a hassle for me...is the party at eden even worth it? or is the boat trip the main highlight? if so, i'll just do the boat thing, and skip the club...otherwise, i'll have to carry a backpack with spare clothes or something

How about you wear shorts and a t-shirt to the boat party and wear those to Garlands after? I don't think there'll be any diving off the boat or anything - so no need for swimmers. Once the sun's gone down it'll probably be cool on the water anyway - so you'll need a t-shirt at least.

If it was me, I'd wear crop pants and a nice top that would work in both scenarios. I don't know if you're male or female, but if you wanted to wear a bikini top and shorts, then you could just take a shirt with you. My issue will be how to carry around sunscreen, hat and sunglasses all day. Hat - baseball cap attached to bum bag; sunglasses - wear as a hairband; sunscreen - find a pocket on boyfriend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mViXFPKf4o

Garlands boat party video - gives you some idea of what people are wearing. If you search for the Garlands night itself, you'll see what people are wearing in the club.

If it was me, I wouldn't pass up a free party!

LttP

With Garlands you pay for the boat party which was pretty cheap, cant remember exactly how much then you get entrance to Eden for a discounted rate, so even if you didn't go, it doesn't matter.

They don't dive off boat either so you don't need swimming shorts, I wore a vest last year and wasn't cold once.

I'm a guy...pretty tan, not so sensitive skin....but there are 3 girls in my group, so sunscreen, etc will be easy, just shove it in their purse..... yeah i can do shorts, i just thought at eden there was more of a dresscode as comapred to other clubs (basically no shorts) but if that's not the case, then perfect

I'm a guy...pretty tan, not so sensitive skin....but there are 3 girls in my group, so sunscreen, etc will be easy, just shove it in their purse..... yeah i can do shorts, i just thought at eden there was more of a dresscode as comapred to other clubs (basically no shorts) but if that's not the case, then perfect

Hi Ali,

Better check the Eden dress code - I'm not sure if shorts are OK or not. Don't want to encourage you to dress down too much then you can't get in! You can buy stuff these days where you can change the length from a crop pant to a pair of long shorts. You can also get really lightweight crop pants which you could maybe put in one of your female friends' bags.

Please wear sunscreen, even if you have dark skin! The sun is getting stronger, and everyone is at risk of skin damage, premature aging etc. even if you don't burn like me with my irish skin!

The Garlands boat party people told me that the boat party is E40, and then you can get into Eden free. So, you're paying for Eden anyway - so I'd make the most of it. Don't let a fashion problem stop you!

LttP

thanks for the info/advice... when the time comes, i will have the best solution, im not gonna miss out on any of the action!! girls can be more useful than i thought :p

thanks for the info/advice... when the time comes, i will have the best solution, im not gonna miss out on any of the action!! girls can be more useful than i thought :p

You might be surprised by how "useful" aka practical, resourceful and intelligent women are.

On the other hand, men are generally 8 tenths useless!

LttP

my vacation - boat parties

As anyone knows if there will be any more boat parties between 7-14 in september?
im arriving in those dates.

boat party tickets and dates

Is there a calender of all the boat parties going on in san an?

Were do i buy tickets etc for the parties in san an?

And how much are they?!

Sorry if asked before :cry:

Boat parties in september?

Well i'm heading over from the 16th-25th september and was just wondering if there will still be boat parties on at this time?

thanks for any help

Garlands boat party has now gone up to 50 EUR. Thois includes entry to Garlands @ eden. Past few weeks have sold out.

PM me for info and tickets.

Noah's Ark

Hey,

I saw a video DJ set for a party on a boat called Noah's Ark.

Music was ferociously good.

Any ideas how to get tix, etc... ?

~G

For the Noahs Ark boat trip, look at the Zoo Project threads.

I've just sat through a 20 minute video of the Fran Cosgrave Boat Party! :oops:

Plebs, Plebs and more Plebs! :spank:

Did I mention that its full of plebs?

Back