+++ boat parties 2009 +++

Boat Parties/Booze Cruise

G'dey All!!!

I've seen a lil info about boat parties, but not enough to know whether its worth trying. What is your opinion? Are there any boat parties/cruises that are worth trying to fit in to my first visit to the island (June 7-16th)????

Cheers,
AT

Boat partys

How do u find out about these? im not talkin about 18-30 full of pisshead ones. i mean propper house music raves on a boat. I know zoo project are running them every saturday but we dont get there till sat night sun mornin and only goin for a week.

where in san ant is the pussy cat bar want to get tickets for the noahs ark/zoo project/priv after party 60euros aint it

G'dey All!!!

I've seen a lil info about boat parties, but not enough to know whether its worth trying. What is your opinion? Are there any boat parties/cruises that are worth trying to fit in to my first visit to the island (June 7-16th)????

Cheers,
AT

There is Zoo Project "Noahs Ark" Season Opening on June 13th !!!

where in san ant is the pussy cat bar want to get tickets for the noahs ark/zoo project/priv after party 60euros aint it

on the walkway from the sunset cafes directly at the harbour promenade!

Last edited by a moderator:
what date r you out in ibiza bud, we hire and old pirate ship every year bring the decks/sound system and party like fuk for a day on it, no piss/dick heads just quality people who like good music......
you more than welcome to hook up with all us

teambangbang on facebook, check it out few videos on it
www.teambangbang.com

Does anyone know if there are any boat parties early in the season (between 29th may and 4th june)?
facebook > "katamaran gold party" > may 30th + june 3rd

this thread is open to anybody that wants to promote their parties so we wont be listing them all like last summer..... far too many to mention (not forgetting the new trend: workers only boat parties) ! !

Directions to the pussy cat bar please? Definitely going on a boat party this year!!! CHEERS!! xxx

It's near the main taxi rank next to the fountains in San An square directly infront of the harbour as you walk towards the new promenade.

Its basically the first bar you come to as you walk towards sunset area.

... the new trend:
workers only boat parties) ! !
these are probably the most dirtyrottenandfilthy parties ...
...i want to go to some of these "worker"parties...
4j0spz.gif

what date r you out in ibiza bud, we hire and old pirate ship every year bring the decks/sound system and party like fuk for a day on it, no piss/dick heads just quality people who like good music......
you more than welcome to hook up with all us

teambangbang on facebook, check it out few videos on it
www.teambangbang.com

Aha thats awesome man. How did you manage to hire the boat? Im out from the 9th to the 16th of Septmeber, I was on shipwrecked last time i was in ibiza and i'm def going to try catch another boat party this year too.

Quinny :twisted:

We did the whole Garlands party last year and as already mentioned, it was one of the best nights of our holiday. We didnt know anything about it until a couple of people knocked on our hotel room but we thought why not, best decision we made

The boat leaves at about 6, once you are on there theres girls going round shooting sambuca into your mouth and the musics bouncing, it gets better as the sun goes down too and by the time you come off the boat your fully in the party mood

is there any boat parties on Wednesday or Saturday ?
im having a day off clubs :)

Yup, there's the TRMNL boat party's from San An, It's the official pre/boat party for channel zoo. If it's anything like the club, it's not for the faint hearted ;)

Pure Techno Mayhem :lol:

I cant tell you much about the times etc, but im guessing their going to be like the saturday parties 2pm - 6pm, then on to the Gala Night.

edit: Those are the Wednesday boat parties btw, check out the zoo project parties for Saturdays (The best boat parties on the island IMO)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, there's the TRMNL boat party's from San An, It's the official pre/boat party for channel zoo. If it's anything like the club, it's not for the faint hearted ;)

Pure Techno Mayhem :lol:

I cant tell you much about the times etc, but im guessing their going to be like the saturday parties 2pm - 6pm, then on to the Gala Night.

edit: Those are the Wednesday boat parties btw, check out the zoo project parties for Saturdays (The best boat parties on the island IMO)

I'v checked things out and this is the result -
only The Zoo Project praties that are on saturday's having the boat praties (there is no Wednesday's boat parties)

BUT you cant get to the boat praties if you are not going to Privilege after that -

FROM clubtickets.com : "The Zoo Project also launches 'NOAH'S ARK" a limited ticket boat party setting sail from San Antonio for a lively sunset pre-rave off the coast of Es Vedra, before delivering you straight into Gala Nights for Zoo Project and then on to Privilege for an afterparty (free VIP queue jump entry)
Tickets for Noah's Ark include entry to boat party, Zoo Project and Privilege as well as all transport from boat to Gala Nights then onto Privilege at midnight and free bus back to San Antonio every half hour from Privilege itself."

the tickets are for 60 euro.

i'v contacted someone from the zoo project crew and asked them if there is a way to go only for the boat party , and his answer was NO.

so any other alternatives to boat parties other then ZOO's project?

There is defo boat parties on the Wednesday, however they aren't being advertised as vigorously as the others. Ask the right people in san an, and your get a ticket.

Oh and yea you're right if you want to do the boat party for the zoo project you have to buy a ticket for the lot i'm afraid. I must admit Im not really sure about priv on saturday's this year, still the music will be class!:)

Back