Berlins...

England are playing Germany in Berlin the same weekend I'm there....

Not to sure what to think of that... could make it harder to get into clubs with an English accent.... :cry:

Start learning some German, just don't use newly acquired language skills to say to your mates in the queue "so glad England pumped germany today" :spank:

Anybody been to Lehman club Stuttgart or Robert Johnson Frankfurt dvs1 and gerd Jansen are on 23rd Oct thinking of going never been to Frankfurt or Stuttgart any info would be great

Watched a great video of these young Americans being refused at the door 2 were inside but quickly got fu#ked out..very funny

Ryanair just announced a load of 9.99 flights. Randomly booked a weekend in Berlin for mid Oct. :twisted:

Work meant this was a no go. :cry: No massive financial loss though.

I've entered the Berlin Marathon ballot but I've decided I'll head over anyway (Sept 17) even if i dont get in.
Does anyone have any resonably priced accomodation they can recommend?

Seems like a day and an age since I last posted...

Missus bought me city away break to Berlin for NYE for my bday!! (she's a good girl!)

What are the non-clubbing must do's?

Missus bought me city away break to Berlin for NYE for my bday!! (she's a good girl!)

Walking tour is a worth do, they are long but you learn heaps and the knowledge of the guides is spot on. TV tower, Bundestag (requires advance booking).

We're in Berlin for NYE too. Booked some tickets for HYTE and hope to get to check out Berghain/Panorama too. Hope we find some energy to check out the city a bit too. If not we'll probably make another trip in summer

Last edited:
Back