Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

a few other recent bits that caught my ear

the wonderful Melon Jiménez, an outstanding guitarist who worked on Be.Lanuit's last album - reinterpreting Metallica!

the latest beaut off Swiss label Les Disques Bongo Joe - a series of comps with all sorts of rare gems

new one from Residentes Balearicos (not quite as instant as past efforts but still good fun)

nice loungey mix from Messers Kurrage and Shiver (picking up steam later on with Mondee Oliver - one of THE great house records)

Yeah...sadly this always clashes with my wife's bday and I don't think she'd be quite as bowled over seeing Ron Trent play as I would...so frustrating as it is on my doorstep and line-up is mega...lots of nice people involved too behind the scenes...

yeah, it's sometimes tricky when there are musical differences in a relationship. I cannot compromise on music on principle and made that clear from day #1 but do try and make up elsewhere haha

yeah, it's sometimes tricky when there are musical differences in a relationship. I cannot compromise on music on principle and made that clear from day #1 but do try and make up elsewhere haha
believe me when i say, i have it tougher than you both😂

For anyone interested, been adding my fave 2024 tunes to this playlist. By no means exhaustive as time so limited now and a fair few are only available elsewhere

*hugely looking forward to the new Quiet Village. Only heard teasers so far (I know Johnny Vodka's a fan)

Back