Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

enjoyed this Alex, nice touch with a classic Autumn Leaves. First heard this on Nick Warren’s BTM CD, my eldest used to fall asleep to that CD in her pram😀. Then i remembered i’d bought the “reissue” a while back 😂
https://coldcut.bandcamp.com/track/autumn-leaves-return

And Khruangbin have a new album out. I find their recorded material a bit difficult to listen to at length sometimes, but really can't wait to see them live again in November.

*btw @Johnny Vodka that orbital v underworld thread on Urban 75 is hilarious. How many years?! 😂 (I used to know ‘Orang Utan’ in real life btw)

Just had a quick scan over that thread. Had sort of forgotten about my contributions to it and the clashes with OU. :lol: Never met him IRL, and I've had a few run ins with him, but he is a quality/funny poster. I'm wondering who you are on there? ;)

Just had a quick scan over that thread. Had sort of forgotten about my contributions to it and the clashes with OU. :lol: Never met him IRL, and I've had a few run ins with him, but he is a quality/funny poster. I'm wondering who you are on there? ;)

‘Spymaster’

*There is funny stuff and lurk occasionally but seems to be crawling with smart arse Trots with the answer to everything.

Back