Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

haven't heard Bill's show in ages. I usually just tune in for the end of year round-up these days. He's in Ibiza for beat hotel, also doing a chat with Christian at la torre, for people interested in all the history etc.

Yeah, that balearic gathering looks great.

Haven't heard his recent shows either. All behind paywall from #600 onwards and those latest tracklists weren't very appealing to me, but really like that Friday morning slot.

Fond memories when this balearic beauty came on:

Could also recommend the genre bender shows he made during lockdown. Some of them were better than the regular shows imo.

Cool! 🙂 It's a new amateur thing i'm doing with some local pals at Salvadiscos (poble sec) 20h-midnight. 10€ entry for a year's membership (a community hub). It's just a bar on a square so don't expect anything amazing. Introduce yrself. I'll be the baldest, fattest one.
What day are you playing? We're there from the 19th, for 4 nights.
Any mercadillios or other things to do while we're there?

Last edited:
I guess that first track refers to the ibiza 2021 impression & observation rants?

it was acquired fairly recently although not THAT recently :lol:

actually quite excited about the gig - not played records in public in years. trying to remember the last time - some boozer in London 10 years ago I think?

Back