Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

My first time posting in the Music forum, but I stumbled across Jespor Ryom on the Spotifys this weekend and think he fits in here. Beaches in particular is very much to my tastes....

I’ve been hearing this over the summer and kept missing what it was. My Shazamming finger just wasn’t quick enough. Thanks. I’m grabbing that.

I gotta level, was waiting for this all Summer and its disappointed me a bit, but if we all liked the same things it would be boring.

That's a shame mate...I only found it last week when I was browsing so they are new to me. Hate when you wait for something like that and it is an anti climax.

Its rare tbf Alex. Ive bought lots of tracks this year, now i just need to get my act together and mix the fckrs
Was thinking the same thing last weekend. I’ve picked up some great music over the summer but trying to give myself some me time to be in the right frame of mind to put them together in an agreeable way. Bring on rainy weekends!

Was thinking the same thing last weekend. I’ve picked up some great music over the summer but trying to give myself some me time to be in the right frame of mind to put them together in an agreeable way. Bring on rainy weekends!
It’s all the tagging, MIK, importing and sorting. Was much easier with vinyl and I bought far less

Back