Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

does remind me of the Reading Rooms a bit! albeit without the garden... I dread to think what they've done to it now

Still hasn't opened. I've yet to go to Kings, which is the guys' new venture, was supposed to go to Prins Thomas but it was right before lockdown 1 and I've not been near anywhere like that since. Was supposed to go to headway there a month ago and then I got covid.

Still hasn't opened. I've yet to go to Kings, which is the guys' new venture, was supposed to go to Prins Thomas but it was right before lockdown 1 and I've not been near anywhere like that since. Was supposed to go to headway there a month ago and then I got covid.

ah ok. I thought it was all turning into a Tesco Metro. Had no idea Headway was still going!

This is great - 1979

I’m only really just realising how good some of Macca’s stuff really is. Odd because I can’t stomach The Beatles (except HCTS). I remember my mum had a cassette album, early 80’s which had Temporary Secretary on it; I used to listen to that.
I bought this the other week

my #1 hero. I will really mourn when he goes. Someone whose music in its wildly different forms has lifted me through my entire life.

for fans of his more experimental side, BB recorded this tribute mix a few years back - now considered a classic in its own right

my #1 hero. I will really mourn when he goes. Someone whose music in its wildly different forms has lifted me through my entire life.

for fans of his more experimental side, BB recorded this tribute mix a few years back - now considered a classic in its own right

Link isn’t working for me.

I'm also a happy member, lower tier though.
This was a nice giveaway a few years ago:

https://soundcloud.com/rollovermilano/sit-the-f***-down-bill-brewster-edit-1

also worth tracking down some of the Lowlife sets from over the years from BB, Frank and their many guests + his stuff with Faith and the early Fabric gigs after it opened. The man is a living encyclopaedia of funk, disco and house.

Back