Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

:lol: its not like that anymore,ferry is full of " Members of the traveling community"as they like to be called.. ;)

Last edited:
not too sure what you mean but glad you enjoyed! I've been literally pleading with Sunshine Jones on FB to do a gig in Spain this year. His fees are probably way too expensive for the local bods I know though

not too sure what you mean* but glad you enjoyed! I've been literally pleading with Sunshine Jones on FB to do a gig in Spain this year. His fees are probably way too expensive for the local bods I know though

I'll be honest, im sort of 60-70% completely with you on your track selection (on the whole, not just this mix). I dont think im quite ready for some of it just yet.

*an affectionate term us Northern Monkeys have for those from south of Watford Gap

yes - he's ace. one of the unsung heroes imo. haha Diver horses for courses! - tbh i find myself listening to less and less house esp when I'm at work. I've been getting more into moody soundscapes, psychedelic stuff, smokey american west coast, p*rn music or other weird euro. also people like red axes, rodion, craig bratley, chuggy leath, superpitcher, anything on ESP, claremont 56 etc or sleazy pitched down acid. my girlfriend's into dylan and rufus wainwright. we kind of overlap on Grace Jones and not much else haha!

Back