Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

24176828_10155940344443537_6889087183535769013_n.jpg

Kenneth Bager was at jockey club one day in sept 17 when i was waiting for other dj planned that day Rodspin ..i left after 20mn..nice music but it was empty & Franco Moiraghi closed by at Sa Trincha that friday ..

There are lot of mistakes from beach bars, that didnt stick to lineup they annonce Beach house, jockey club that day ...

Rodspin is among local djs ill follow as his music is very trancy/hypnotic (not Trance music :D ) (even place can be empty i can chillout there, trying to train my drums too ), he deserve to play at woomoon ibiza, Saga Bedouin,Acid sundays, Las Dalias than other overated Djs in this kind of Ethno House, i ve listen to some woomoon closing set, :confused: not very Hippy vibes Adriatique, i dont understand the booking ...

His remix 3 hours from jockey club closing is amazing, all people that listen to his mix from my car, love it, with one (childhood friend of Satori) buying my usb key only 66% of real price :rolleyes:

2 hours from 3 hours here..i don't have any ibz 17 favourite tunes but this mix is really best music i get ibz 17, can't wait for his Ibiza 18 mix cd
https://soundcloud.com/rodspin/south

Last edited:
A round up of some Balearic beauties I enjoyed this year on a balcony on the island staring at the sea and also whilst at home thinking about being on a balcony on the island staring at the sea.

Nordso & Theill - Nordso & Theill
Mackrory & Collier - On the Other Side
The Irresistible Force - Kira Kira
Troels Hammer - The Human Tree
Chris Coco - My Favourite Place (Before Sunset)
Tommy Awards - Inre Rymden
Pharaohs - In Oeland
The Swan & The Lake - Clouds
Hampshire & Foat - Galaxies Like Grains of Sand
Farbror Resande Mac - Farbror Resande Mac
Phil Mison - Out of the Blue Compilation
Gaussian Curve - The Distance
Bendith - Bendith
Tornado Wallace - Lonely Planet
Jacob Gurevitsch - Cinemattica
Bonnie & Klein - Ithaca

Back