Atlantis.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
McRackin said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
McRackin posted some pic´s but it didn´t look as if the place was pretty at all or am I mistaken? hopefully I am

yes you are!! :lol:

sexki11en said:
Unfortunately ibiza girlie, your not mistaken. I didnt think it was anything special at all, in fact it was probably one of the most ugly places we saw when we were there. I suppose peeps dont go for the beauty of it tho, just to say they've been. At least we can say that!

i have to inform you that you didnt go to atlantis. i havent met anybody yet that has actually been there and described it as ugly!! :rolleyes:

ouuuuh !!! i just went back today :cry: after a 3 weeks holidays 8) at ibiza...finally i found atlantis and i am agry with u to say that ugly is not the word to describe this place... ;)

I agree, it is ugly, not a magical beach as everyone imagines, just big stones! not worth the visit IMO. Although Cala'D'Hort nearby is very pretty.

I knew that, but some people are under the impression it's a great beach.

P.S try Benirras for a great beach.

ruth said:
I agree, it is ugly, not a magical beach as everyone imagines, just big stones! not worth the visit IMO. Although Cala'D'Hort nearby is very pretty.

in you opinion ;) i like this place...love the natural small swiming pools where u can relax in a 40 degree C water, love the view and of course the water....

I am determined to find the place... could really do with someone who has already been there before tho... any offers???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back